[REQUEST] Stock Build.pop

OP serophia

4th June 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 38

193 posts
More
Does anyone have stock build prop i am trying to flash the 4.4.3 update but it states unkown contents for build.prop. Would appreciate it if someone can upload one for me.

Regards,

Serophia
4th June 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,731

1,990 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by serophia

Does anyone have stock build prop i am trying to flash the 4.4.3 update but it states unkown contents for build.prop. Would appreciate it if someone can upload one for me.

Regards,

Serophia

Your build.prop is carrier specific. You'll need to tell us which model/carrier you have. If you use the wrong one, things are likely to go haywire. I'm going to assume you have the XT1053, since its the only one the update has been released for so far.....

You can find the 4.4.2 "SBF" files here: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=0

Just find the right one for your carrier, then unzip the SBF. You can mount the img files with the appropriate software and extract the build.prop yourself, if nobody shares.

Good Luck

EDIT: are you using Xposed? If so, DISABLE IT!!!! It may be the reason you are getting the error. You can re-enable after the update.
4th June 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
San Diego

193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat

Your build.prop is carrier specific. You'll need to tell us which model/carrier you have. If you use the wrong one, things are likely to go haywire. I'm going to assume you have the XT1053, since its the only one the update has been released for so far.....

You can find the 4.4.2 "SBF" files here: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=0

Just find the right one for your carrier, then unzip the SBF. You can mount the img files with the appropriate software and extract the build.prop yourself, if nobody shares.

Good Luck

EDIT: are you using Xposed? If so, DISABLE IT!!!! It may be the reason you are getting the error. You can re-enable after the update.

Just disabled xposed and still shows it can you tell me which .img file am i suppose to extract it from? im guessing its the system.img but im not sure. Currently at work so i will download my firmware when i get home.
4th June 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,731

1,990 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by serophia

Just disabled xposed and still shows it can you tell me which .img file am i suppose to extract it from? im guessing its the system.img but im not sure. Currently at work so i will download my firmware when i get home.

Did you reboot after disabling Xposed? If not, try it.

If so, yes, you'll find it in system.img

Just google "mount img" to find an appropriate program to mount the img.

Good Luck
5th June 2014, 01:36 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
San Diego

193 posts
More
Updated by flashing system.img via cmd
Last edited by serophia; 5th June 2014 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Fixed my issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread