gthompson75
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Default Tried and tried again

[QUOTE=alu0506;49436578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthompson75 View Post

Do you have adb enabled? If not, go into settings, about phone. Scroll down and keep tapping the build number until you get a toast message telling you you are a developer. Now go back into settings and scroll down. Tap Developer Options and check USB Debugging. Now try again.

Sent with Tapatalk - Fund my craziness? 1LftA6pHiZgkgBH2s6wh9VxmVA1oe8pEHq
I have tried on my mac and on my pc, can get the recovery installed but cant get it to boot into recovery before it starts, so the recovery wont take. Tried everything that thread you linked to said, I saw a few other people with issues with the same thing also.
Good F**cking Luck

flashallthetime
Old
Thanks Meter 1276
And Verizon owners complained about getting updates! Well what about Rogers (Verizon of the north). I came to the conclusion a long time ago, I wasn't going to wait for rogers to push the update, so I'll flash what ever firmware or ROM that is up to date with current android version, cm11 (4.4.2)

Sent on my Moto X
]Dr EVIL EVO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Don"t ask me for help,couldn't careless if your phone explodes

alu0506
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=gthompson75;49437584]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alu0506 View Post

I have tried on my mac and on my pc, can get the recovery installed but cant get it to boot into recovery before it starts, so the recovery wont take. Tried everything that thread you linked to said, I saw a few other people with issues with the same thing also.
Okay have you tried booting manually into recovery?
Here are some instructions I found on the Motorola website. Put the supersu zip file on your phones storage and then follow these directions.

1. With the phone powered off,*press*the*VOL*DOWN KEY*for 2-3 seconds then*POWER*key then release.

2. The device will display*different BOOT*OPTIONS

3. Use the*VOL DOWN*Key to SCROLL to Recovery*and*VOL UP*Key to select

Once you're in recovery, flash the zip and reboot!

Sent with Tapatalk - Fund my craziness? 1LftA6pHiZgkgBH2s6wh9VxmVA1oe8pEHq