Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,883 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rom from different carrier

Tip us?

fvsizu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Rom from different carrier

Hi guys, I want to flash this 4.4.3 T-MO from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...obile-t2773675 but i'm from Argentina and i don't know if the carrier can brick my xt1058 or what. So my question is, can i flash a rom from another carrier different of the carrier of the x ?

Thanks and sry for my bad english.

XAlexander_AlexanderX
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsizu View Post
Hi guys, I want to flash this 4.4.3 T-MO from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...obile-t2773675 but i'm from Argentina and i don't know if the carrier can brick my xt1058 or what. So my question is, can i flash a rom from another carrier different of the carrier of the x ?

Thanks and sry for my bad english.
I'm using that ROM. I have a Rogers XT1058 Canada and it works. Just make sure you back up just in case. I have no problems and I didn't have to flash a different baseband .

Sent from my fingers to your face
Current Device: MOTO X
Rooted, Dev Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP
Previous Devices: T-Mobile Wing, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G, Droid Incredible 2, LG G2X, HTC Rezound, LG Optimus L9 P769, AT&T HOX+

omias
Old
Thanks Meter 42
I used many roms on my 2 "mexicans" moto x. I'm with Nextel and telcel carriers.... And I flashed brasilian retail roms, T-Mobile usa roms, movistar roms etc.... And no problem.

By the way....you can flash xt1058 rom on xt1053 variant and vice versa .

Enviado desde mi XT1053 mediante Tapatalk