Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ROM which retains Moto Features

Tip us?

core2kid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] ROM which retains Moto Features

Basically I'm looking for a ROM which retains custom features like Active Display (don't like the custom one from Play Store), the wrist flick for camera, Touchless control, etc. I've already used Eclipse and it's a great ROM however recently it's minor glitches have gotten in my way.

kwyrt
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Try Krypton or Epsilon. They are both in the Dev section. I think Epsilon is GSM only though. I'm running Krypton and it is very good.

PiousInquisitor
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by core2kid View Post
Basically I'm looking for a ROM which retains custom features like Active Display (don't like the custom one from Play Store), the wrist flick for camera, Touchless control, etc. I've already used Eclipse and it's a great ROM however recently it's minor glitches have gotten in my way.
Glitches? I have been running it since it came out with out one problem.

core2kid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiousInquisitor View Post
Glitches? I have been running it since it came out with out one problem.
My biggest problem is the Dialer crash when swapping calls. I'm kinda forced to switch calls a lot at work and it's not working for me without that feature.

PiousInquisitor
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
My biggest problem is the Dialer crash when swapping calls. I'm kinda forced to switch calls a lot at work and it's not working for me without that feature.
Oh yeah. Forgot about that. I think you can replace the nexus dialer with the stock Moto X one and the bug goes away.

nhizzat
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
The stock ROM retains these features.