FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] ROM which retains Moto Features

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By core2kid, Member on 4th September 2014, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Basically I'm looking for a ROM which retains custom features like Active Display (don't like the custom one from Play Store), the wrist flick for camera, Touchless control, etc. I've already used Eclipse and it's a great ROM however recently it's minor glitches have gotten in my way.
 
 
4th September 2014, 10:19 PM |#2  
kwyrt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
Try Krypton or Epsilon. They are both in the Dev section. I think Epsilon is GSM only though. I'm running Krypton and it is very good.
4th September 2014, 10:53 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by core2kid

Basically I'm looking for a ROM which retains custom features like Active Display (don't like the custom one from Play Store), the wrist flick for camera, Touchless control, etc. I've already used Eclipse and it's a great ROM however recently it's minor glitches have gotten in my way.

Glitches? I have been running it since it came out with out one problem.
5th September 2014, 02:57 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiousInquisitor

Glitches? I have been running it since it came out with out one problem.

My biggest problem is the Dialer crash when swapping calls. I'm kinda forced to switch calls a lot at work and it's not working for me without that feature.
5th September 2014, 05:04 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by core2kid

My biggest problem is the Dialer crash when swapping calls. I'm kinda forced to switch calls a lot at work and it's not working for me without that feature.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. I think you can replace the nexus dialer with the stock Moto X one and the bug goes away.
6th September 2014, 11:51 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by core2kid

Basically I'm looking for a ROM which retains custom features like Active Display (don't like the custom one from Play Store), the wrist flick for camera, Touchless control, etc. I've already used Eclipse and it's a great ROM however recently it's minor glitches have gotten in my way.

The stock ROM retains these features.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes