Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Setting Notifications

Tip us?

limbonik
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Setting Notifications

Hey guys,

So I finally decided to let Mr. Unbrickable (Galaxy S1!) die and picked up a Moto X. My question to you all is this: Is there a way to set up a ringtone/notification for my battery? (Connected, Disconnected, 20/40/60/80%)

If not...is there an app that would do this?

If this has been answered before, allow me to apologize. Searching with the word "battery" brings up a ton of hits both here and on Google; but unfortunately they all seem to focus on battery issues and nothing else. >.>

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 493

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbonik View Post
Hey guys,

So I finally decided to let Mr. Unbrickable (Galaxy S1!) die and picked up a Moto X. My question to you all is this: Is there a way to set up a ringtone/notification for my battery? (Connected, Disconnected, 20/40/60/80%)

If not...is there an app that would do this?

If this has been answered before, allow me to apologize. Searching with the word "battery" brings up a ton of hits both here and on Google; but unfortunately they all seem to focus on battery issues and nothing else. >.>
Sounds like a job for Tasker

You might ask in the tasker threads how exactly to achieve what you want, but it is definitely possible, with Tasker.

Good Luck
Remember: the "SEARCH" button will often save you a great deal of time waiting for a reply.

Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Quote of the year:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doitinthedirt View Post
Well Google now doesn't work worth an iPhone. .I've spoken those last two lines ADB shell commands out loud for the past 15 minutes and I don't get root