Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera Focus Problem?

Tip us?
 
iSaoHatake
Old
#1  
iSaoHatake's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 526
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Porto Alegre

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Camera Focus Problem?

My phone is focusing but shows green even when it doesn't reach real focus, i don't know if it's my phone fault or for all, but my Galaxy SIII when i don't reach focus it shows a RED sight with 3 bips, and when right focus it shows Green sight with 2 fast bips.
 
DaRkRhiNe
Old
#2  
DaRkRhiNe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 460
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaoHatake View Post
My phone is focusing but shows green even when it doesn't reach real focus, i don't know if it's my phone fault or for all, but my Galaxy SIII when i don't reach focus it shows a RED sight with 3 bips, and when right focus it shows Green sight with 2 fast bips.
Its auto focussing . When you move your camera around and then hold it still , it again auto focuses on its own.
 
iSaoHatake
Old
#3  
iSaoHatake's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 526
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Porto Alegre

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkRhiNe View Post
Its auto focussing . When you move your camera around and then hold it still , it again auto focuses on its own.
Yes but even using other cameras like Camera360 ultimate, when i touch to focus and the camera doesn't reached focus, on Moto X it shows green and on Galaxy SIII red(Because when out of focus it shows to user like a DSLR or other cameras). It's only mine? Or Moto X don't have this focus detection built'in? I used all cameras available on market, galaxy SIII detects when not in focus and Moto X not, shows always green after focus or not focus, to have a good focus i need to see if it is or not in real focus.
 
Indransivan
Old
(Last edited by Indransivan; 7th April 2014 at 08:40 AM.)
#4  
Indransivan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaoHatake View Post
My phone is focusing but shows green even when it doesn't reach real focus, i don't know if it's my phone fault or for all, but my Galaxy SIII when i don't reach focus it shows a RED sight with 3 bips, and when right focus it shows Green sight with 2 fast bips.
Hey,all device camera have a threshold level in CAMERA FOCUSING,if you are going to focus any particular object without ZOOMING it get auto focaus on itself as it can ,but IF you want a ULTIMATE focusing of CAMERA then USE MACRO LEVEL YOU CAN DO MANY FOCUS STYLE THROUGH IT



MANY LEGENDARY PHOTOGRAPHERS ALLEGED photography IS AN SKILL not based ON which CAMERA we HAVE !!!
 
iSaoHatake
Old
#5  
iSaoHatake's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 526
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Porto Alegre

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indransivan View Post
Hey,all device camera have a threshold level in CAMERA FOCUSING,if you are going to focus any particular object without ZOOMING it get auto focaus on itself as it can ,but IF you want a ULTIMATE focusing of CAMERA then USE MACRO LEVEL YOU CAN DO MANY FOCUS STYLE THROUGH IT



MANY LEGENDARY PHOTOGRAPHERS ALLEGED photography IS AN SKILL not based ON which CAMERA we HAVE !!!
Yes, i agreed to you in your context, but i'm trying to say that i want to know if my camera has a problem or not, because it's new, all camera phones are supposed to have a focus system, if not work, it's a factory problem.
 
Indransivan
Old
#6  
Indransivan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaoHatake View Post
Yes, i agreed to you in your context, but i'm trying to say that i want to know if my camera has a problem or not, because it's new, all camera phones are supposed to have a focus system, if not work, it's a factory problem.
I DON'T THINK, this should be a camera problem, There are many cam app for better photography than stock one,

My SUGGESTIONS are LENEVO SUPER CAMERA AND PRO CAPTURE FREE

HIT THANKS IF IT HELPS YOU

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaoHatake View Post
Yes, i agreed to you in your context, but i'm trying to say that i want to know if my camera has a problem or not, because it's new, all camera phones are supposed to have a focus system, if not work, it's a factory problem.
As far as I know, The STOCK CAM APK OF ANOTHER HIGH QUALITY CAMERA DEVICES MAY improve the quality but it never change the megapixel (hardware tweaks) but it gives a best outcome of your device's camera (8mb or 13mb) whatever it is!

Ex: 13mb cam apk ported to 8mb caMera device gives best resolution of pic with high definition Ultra ZOOM compared with stock camera app

HIT THANKS IF I AM RIGHT
The Following User Says Thank You to Indransivan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes