[Q] which is sold on amazon - 1053 or 1058?
Sorry if it was answered before, but I could not find it.
I'm trying to figure which model is sold on Amazon as Motorola Moto X - 16GB, Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
here (cannot post link - the id is B00E92AV2W)
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com - so I assume it is not resold by some merchant.
The questions I have:
1) Is it 1053, 1058, or some other model? A tried asking on Amazon with no luck.
2) How it will receive Android updates? As it's not tied to a carrier, will it be directly from Motorola?
3) Is it the same design as black/plain black back/silver accents from motomaker?
4) Is there any logo on the back? Apart from moto's
5) Does it have unlocked (unlockable) bootloader?
Thanks everyone who could help!