Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,883 Members 41,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sprint - The lack of Moto X XDA Support - Why?

Tip us?

OmarHaani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Sprint - The lack of Moto X XDA Support - Why?

Since this is a Q&A thread, I'm a little curious as to why there is so little support for Sprint. By support I mean the amount of Roms that come out. They're all Ver/ATT/Other companies yet we see little Sprint roms. Am i not looking hard enough? Or is there another place where sprint Moto X Roms are being developed and supported? Or should i just make my own?

DaRkRhiNe
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarHaani View Post
Since this is a Q&A thread, I'm a little curious as to why there is so little support for Sprint. By support I mean the amount of Roms that come out. They're all Ver/ATT/Other companies yet we see little Sprint roms. Am i not looking hard enough? Or is there another place where sprint Moto X Roms are being developed and supported? Or should i just make my own?
All the roms termed unified will work in all the variants .There are still many roms like PAc PA Cm LS .

dtrud0h
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Look around for anything US Cellular...You'll feel like you have a million friends here. LOL
XOOM-MZ602-- Team EOS 4G V.1.0
Gapps-v10.5

Blazing Fast.

Mofo/Electrify MB855 --Jokersax CM10- Touchwiz recovery
Moto/Electrify M XT901 -- Unlocked and rooted
Moto X - Unlocked U.S Cellular

dray_jr
Old
Thanks Meter 210
Sprint has alot of support almost all the roms work with are phone but we a issue with data dropping randomly and we have to reboot to get it back.

but i dont think any DEV's have a sprint Moto X because there has been no talk of a fix.
i have tried just about every rom that is for all versions of the moto x and they all work great. but the data drop issue we need a fix for.
Sprint Moto X TWRP 4.4 Self Detoxed
Profiles:Twitter
Guides:MotoX Guides |

OmarHaani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
One of the roms i really really want for sprint it the Eclipse one, but im guessing the problem is that he doesn't have a sprint device to test out a build. There was another one i couldn't think of. Beyond the point though, The problem with most of those roms is that they don't have Active Display, and those that do, aren't that customized like other roms are.