Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 49,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Stock ROM] moto X 1052 Retail EU 4.4.4

Tip us?
 
Mahesh8348
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 45
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: HYDERABAD
Unhappy [Q] [Stock ROM] moto X 1052 Retail EU 4.4.4

Hi,

i lost my all data and backup STOCK ROM, then is was trying to unroot using RSD lite it shows error i.e Downgrade Security reason error.

can any one post stock for my moto x 1052 Retail EU versions 4.4.4.



Thanks

Mahesh...
 
KJ
Old
#2  
KJ's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,619
Posts: 8,654
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The boonies - southwest Ontario
I'm not sure that the files have been released for manual flashing yet.

Can you be more specific on the current state of your device... It's wiped and unusable? What have you tried flashing exactly? Did you try to flash an older version of android?

And what All have you tried to do.

And what version were you on before all this?

And how were you rooted exactly?

Just trying to see the whole picture here. Need all this info to really help... Hopefully.

At this point, you may be waiting until the files are out for flashing.... Unless your answers to these questions change something. 😉
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

 
Mahesh8348
Old
(Last edited by Mahesh8348; 1st September 2014 at 07:39 PM.) Reason: missing something
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 45
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: HYDERABAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
I'm not sure that the files have been released for manual flashing yet.

Can you be more specific on the current state of your device... It's wiped and unusable? What have you tried flashing exactly? Did you try to flash an older version of android?

And what All have you tried to do.

And what version were you on before all this?

And how were you rooted exactly?

Just trying to see the whole picture here. Need all this info to really help... Hopefully.

At this point, you may be waiting until the files are out for flashing.... Unless your answers to these questions change something. ��
Yes i tried to install older version of android .[4.4.4 to 4.4.2]


1.I am running STOCK 4.4.4 with rooted . i would like to unroot my phone using RSD Lite

2. I was Downloaded MOTOROLA Stock Firmware 4.4.2 and then try to install older version using rsd lite . Then it Shows Downgrade Security reason error. .
3. I lost my whole data also , then i was install CM11 using adb sideload commands then it works Ok



i was rooted my phone correctly . again i would like to go to stock that's it.. i am waited but it shows directly error .
 
KJ
Old
#4  
KJ's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,619
Posts: 8,654
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The boonies - southwest Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh8348 View Post
Yes i tried to install older version of android .[4.4.4 to 4.4.2]


1.I am running STOCK 4.4.4 with rooted . i would like to unroot my phone using RSD Lite

2. I was Downloaded MOTOROLA Stock Firmware 4.4.2 and then try to install older version using rsd lite . Then it Shows Downgrade Security reason error. .
3. I lost my whole data also , then i was install CM11 using adb sideload commands then it works Ok



i was rooted my phone correctly . again i would like to go to stock that's it.. i am waited but it shows directly error .
I suggest you not do anything else until you've researched this a bit more.

No, you can't downgrade safely. You could brick your device trying, or later by taking an OTA.

I don't, and many others, ever suggest downgrading. It's very dangerous and has left many with serious problems, or even unusable devices.

That said. Why are you trying to unroot exactly?

Also... You can only flash the 4.4.4 files now. They probably aren't available yet so you will need to be patient. If CM is working for you now, that's great.... But you may be stuck like that until the SBF files are out for 4.4.4....then you can flash it with RSDLite or fastboot.

I don't see you have any other safe options.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

 
Mahesh8348
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 45
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: HYDERABAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
I suggest you not do anything else until you've researched this a bit more.

No, you can't downgrade safely. You could brick your device trying, or later by taking an OTA.

I don't, and many others, ever suggest downgrading. It's very dangerous and has left many with serious problems, or even unusable devices.

That said. Why are you trying to unroot exactly?

Also... You can only flash the 4.4.4 files now. They probably aren't available yet so you will need to be patient. If CM is working for you now, that's great.... But you may be stuck like that until the SBF files are out for 4.4.4....then you can flash it with RSDLite or fastboot.

I don't see you have any other safe options.
Thanks Man.. i will keep CM11 .. If Stock images available 4.4.4 can u send link please . i am waiting

Thanks in advance

Mahesh
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes