Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,692 Members 52,688 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyway to install Camera next.apk

Tip us?
 
mac1996
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 102
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default Anyway to install Camera next.apk

Is there anyway to install cm11next camera.apk (4.4+) whenever I install it says forced stop..I also installed gallery and disabled the old gallery and camera

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
xraytedjim
Old
#2  
xraytedjim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 230
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac1996 View Post
Is there anyway to install cm11next camera.apk (4.4+) whenever I install it says forced stop..I also installed gallery and disabled the old gallery and camera

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I did on my Nexus 5. I got the same error as you, but then went in and cleared data/cache on the Cameranext app and everything worked fine. Might try that.
 
mac1996
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 102
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytedjim View Post
I did on my Nexus 5. I got the same error as you, but then went in and cleared data/cache on the Cameranext app and everything worked fine. Might try that.
Did you installed the apk through recovery?

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
xraytedjim
Old
#4  
xraytedjim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 230
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac1996 View Post
Did you installed the apk through recovery?

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No. Just moved it to /system/app, changed permissions to rw-r-r, and rebooted.
 
mac1996
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 102
Join Date: Oct 2013
I did rebooted after pushing into system the device still getting force stop...

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes