New (to me) Moto X Questions
I just bought a Moto X DE from Swappa to use on my T-Mobile and I have a couple of questions.
I'll be reading the forums so I'm sure I'll find many answers, but I know for some reason I'll just have a hard time finding some even if they are right in my face.
1) Is the 4.4.4 update out for it yet or so I need to unlock/recovery before I can get 4.4.4 I am only interested in AOSP/Google ROM's not CM, PA, or any of the others.
2) How, if at all is the DE ROM different? Or is it just the Bootloader being unlockable the only difference?
3) I am thinking of changing the White back out with a black one. I have seen the guide but my only worry is that the back may not be as tight after I do it due to having to release some of the glue. Will the back still be tight?
4) Anything else I may find interesting? Any Must know tips/tricks.
- MOTO X GMS DE - 16GB MOTO X N/W/B
Nexus 5 Black 16GB(used), Moto G GPE(unused)