Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,082 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touch less Control Bug?

Tip us?
 
@home
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 1,808
Join Date: Feb 2009
Well I didn't solve this problem. It only occurs on the Moto x.

So I've resigned it to scrap heap.

Lesson learn't. No more Motorola for me.
 
Arak-Nafein
Old
#12  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 70
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by @home View Post
Well I didn't solve this problem. It only occurs on the Moto x.

So I've resigned it to scrap heap.

Lesson learn't. No more Motorola for me.
I fail to see how this is Motorola's fault. You probably had an app or setting interfering with Touchless Control.
 
@home
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 1,808
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak-Nafein View Post
I fail to see how this is Motorola's fault. You probably had an app or setting interfering with Touchless Control.
I think it was more to do with Google search somehow. But it only happened on this device & even when I had nothing else installed.
 
Arak-Nafein
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 70
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by @home View Post
I think it was more to do with Google search somehow. But it only happened on this device & even when I had nothing else installed.
Well, I had a similar issue, except the phone would shut off after saying my password. (It will prompt you to say or type your password if you have one set). I forget what the problem was(I think it was something to do with a combination of immersive mode, windowed apps, and altered DPI settings) but even after uninstalling & wiping it still persisted. I ended up having to wipe the device & start over to get rid of it. So, there's that.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more

MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more