GMD GestureControl Gets Lollipop Support

GMD GestureControl is an app that allows you to control your (rooted) devices with multitouch … more

Xiaomi Finally Releases Kernel Sources

If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when … more

SwipeBack for Xposed Updated with Lollipop Compatibility

When the Xposed Framework was announced for Android Lollipop, most modules … more

One M9 Firmware Guide & Collection

While it is still under construction, XDA Recognized Contributor herwegan‘s thread will … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] TWRP not working with device encryption

12th April 2014, 03:06 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 534
 
2,640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopta

I flashed Philz recovery but I can't figure out how to mount my data partition.

There in mounts. But no need all partitions self mount.
12th April 2014, 03:09 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks

There in mounts. But no need all partitions self mount.

I did go under mounts and it failed when I attempted to mount it.
12th April 2014, 03:12 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 534
 
2,640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopta

I did go under mounts and it failed when I attempted to mount it.

Right. BECAUSE YOU ARE ENCRYPTED
12th April 2014, 03:14 AM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks

Right. BECAUSE YOU ARE ENCRYPTED

Yes I'm aware of why it failed...the point of this thread was to find out if there was a recovery capable of mounting an encrypted data partition. Obviously it would have to ask for the password but that's what I was looking for.
12th April 2014, 03:28 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 534
 
2,640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopta

Yes I'm aware of why it failed...the point of this thread was to find out if there was a recovery capable of mounting an encrypted data partition. Obviously it would have to ask for the password but that's what I was looking for.

There is no such recovery, sorry for the roundabout answer!
The Following User Says Thank You to aviwdoowks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 03:30 AM |#16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks

There is no such recovery, sorry for the roundabout answer!

Haha that's ok. Thanks for the help all the same. Although I do like Philz so I might stick with that so it wasn't a complete waste.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes