Post Reply

MOTO X Transparent caller screen

29th July 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #1  
ynot.veera's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Can anyone post how to make it transparent the incoming caller screen as showed in the left side of screenshot below.mine is XT1052 stock rom.Attachment 2875405
30th July 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #2  
KJ's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,714
 
8,913 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Hi!

Its a MOD....so someone needs to create it. Not sure if there's one for the X....but here's how.....if it applies to the X, the thread is a bit old.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1856454
The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #3  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 95
 
465 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot.veera

Can anyone post how to make it transparent the incoming caller screen as showed in the left side of screenshot below.mine is XT1052 stock rom.Attachment 2875405

You can use the full screen incoming call screen option from Gravitybox, it looks same like the picture on the left I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to devilsdouble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #4  
ynot.veera's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

Hi!

Its a MOD....so someone needs to create it. Not sure if there's one for the X....but here's how.....if it applies to the X, the thread is a bit old.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1856454

Did you try it on moto x?
please try and post the result..am a newbie to try these complex things
30th July 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #5  
ynot.veera's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

You can use the full screen incoming call screen option from Gravitybox, it looks same like the picture on the left I think.

Can you post screenshot?
30th July 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #6  
KJ's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,714
 
8,913 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot.veera

Did you try it on moto x?
please try and post the result..am a newbie to try these complex things

You NEVER flash anything made for other devices. Good way to destroy your phone.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

If you mean to build a Mod.....no sorry, I don't do such things.
30th July 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #7  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 95
 
465 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot.veera

Can you post screenshot?

Of course! See the attached photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-01.png
Views:	1377
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	2877105   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-37.png
Views:	67
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	2877106   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-19.png
Views:	70
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	2877107  
The Following User Says Thank You to devilsdouble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #8  
ynot.veera's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

Of course! See the attached photos.

Thank you for your precious time in helping me... Well actually i hope you're Indian.. Don't you find over heating issues in handset.. That's the problem am afraid to root... So that i can't claim warranty....

Sent from my Moto X (XT1052)
31st July 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #9  
KJ's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,714
 
8,913 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
No root, no changes to things like that then I'm afraid.
31st July 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #10  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 95
 
465 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot.veera

Thank you for your precious time in helping me... Well actually i hope you're Indian.. Don't you find over heating issues in handset.. That's the problem am afraid to root... So that i can't claim warranty....

Sent from my Moto X (XT1052)

Course I'm Indian.

Rooting has nothing to do with overheat, we have a great dev like Paul, thus a great kernel like Faux. In fact if there's a problem with stock kernel then rooting should fix it.

Besides, this is one of the coldest phone I've used, absolutely no overheat, I actually use Performance governor, and sometimes I even play some games while the phone's being charged, still the heat is absolutely moderate. When I'm with standard Interactive governor the phone stays cold as hell. That's why I always find it surprising when people say X is overheating!

The Following User Says Thank You to devilsdouble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto X Q&A by ThreadRank