Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unable to install 3rd Party Apps1

Tip us?

OmniaUser777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] unable to install 3rd Party Apps1

I have a strange problem with my Moto X. After a few days of use I can not install 3rd party apps anymore. When I click on the install button nothing happens. The Cancel Button works fine. The only solution was a complete reset of the Moto X. Then does it again a few days work. Now again the same problem. Apps from the Play Store install easily. Anyone else with same problems? I'm on 4.4.2 Kitkat. German Mobile.

sumonmolla
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Why you want 3rd party apps install in your moto X. i think it may be contain virus..
https://www.facebook.com/minhazulabedin.sumon

OmniaUser777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumonmolla View Post
Why you want 3rd party apps install in your moto X. i think it may be contain virus..
of course there are many apps which are no longer in play store are available, such as Flash Player, Flappy Birds etc. or extracted apk's from other models that I want to install. I do not think that it is caused by a virus, as it has temporarily work the first time for no apparent reason again. but only briefly. I have read in some forums that there are users of the Moto G have the same problem. Also, where was nothing else than the smartphone again completely reset. I've had a lot of Android phones, and this error never occurred.

sumonmolla
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniaUser777 View Post
of course there are many apps which are no longer in play store are available, such as Flash Player, Flappy Birds etc. or extracted apk's from other models that I want to install. I do not think that it is caused by a virus, as it has temporarily work the first time for no apparent reason again. but only briefly. I have read in some forums that there are users of the Moto G have the same problem. Also, where was nothing else than the smartphone again completely reset. I've had a lot of Android phones, and this error never occurred.
At your own risk...
https://www.facebook.com/minhazulabedin.sumon
Tags
3rd party apps, 4.4.2 kitkat, moto x