Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Moto x 4.4 and AIO?

OP aford89

14th November 2013, 04:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Ayone else here using the moto x on aio and taken the 4.4 leak then the OTA? That is what im currently running and my MMS is toast now that i've taken the OTA and to get data to work after WIFI i have to reboot the phone no way around it, i have tried airplane and still nothing until reboot. I talked with AIO an they verified all APN settings were correct, and obviously they are it works after reboot, except mms i never got that working agian
23rd November 2013, 03:59 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aford89

Ayone else here using the moto x on aio and taken the 4.4 leak then the OTA? That is what im currently running and my MMS is toast now that i've taken the OTA and to get data to work after WIFI i have to reboot the phone no way around it, i have tried airplane and still nothing until reboot. I talked with AIO an they verified all APN settings were correct, and obviously they are it works after reboot, except mms i never got that working agian

Yes! I'm having the same problem... wireless worked for a bit now it's not working.

Any idea what's wrong?
23rd November 2013, 03:59 AM   |  #3  
monkey082506's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aford89

Ayone else here using the moto x on aio and taken the 4.4 leak then the OTA? That is what im currently running and my MMS is toast now that i've taken the OTA and to get data to work after WIFI i have to reboot the phone no way around it, i have tried airplane and still nothing until reboot. I talked with AIO an they verified all APN settings were correct, and obviously they are it works after reboot, except mms i never got that working agian

Have you fixed this? I'm having the exact issue on 4.4.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
23rd November 2013, 06:35 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
I'm on AIO but have never rooted. I'm getting MMS in the default messaging app but not hangouts on 4.4

Sent from my XT1053 using xda app-developers app
23rd November 2013, 02:37 PM   |  #5  
monkey082506's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpschoon

I'm on AIO but have never rooted. I'm getting MMS in the default messaging app but not hangouts on 4.4

Sent from my XT1053 using xda app-developers app

What are your APN settings? Do you have to reboot when switching from Wi-Fi to mobile data?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
23rd November 2013, 04:32 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey082506

Have you fixed this? I'm having the exact issue on 4.4.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

No I am still at a lose at getting this to work with AIO even after multiple contacts to AIO. Even after taking official 4.4 I still get no data until a reboot and sometimes I still don't get. There has to be something we are missing why is it only use AIO folk having the issue? And it's only 4.4 I worked fine on 4.2
23rd November 2013, 04:50 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey082506

What are your APN settings? Do you have to reboot when switching from Wi-Fi to mobile data?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Name: Aio Wireless
APN: ndo
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
Username: Not Set
Password: Not Set
Server: Not Set
MMSC: http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
MMS Port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 150
Authentication type: Not Set
APN type: default,mms,fota,hipri,supl


That is the APN settings i use and have to reboot between switching, now sometimes that doesnt even work and im just stuck without mobile data
23rd November 2013, 04:57 PM   |  #8  
monkey082506's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aford89

Name: Aio Wireless
APN: ndo
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
Username: Not Set
Password: Not Set
Server: Not Set
MMSC: http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
MMS Port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 150
Authentication type: Not Set
APN type: default,mms,fota,hipri,supl


That is the APN settings i use and have to reboot between switching, now sometimes that doesnt even work and im just stuck without mobile data

Well damn, those are the exact settings I have and I am also without data even with rebooting. 4.4 didn't change the required settings in the APN did it?

I'll keep the post updated if I ever find the answer to this.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aford89

No I am still at a lose at getting this to work with AIO even after multiple contacts to AIO. Even after taking official 4.4 I still get no data until a reboot and sometimes I still don't get. There has to be something we are missing why is it only use AIO folk having the issue? And it's only 4.4 I worked fine on 4.2

I agree, it looks like straight talk people are working fine but maybe there are more. Considering the update just came out maybe more will come out of the wood works. Punit Soni is aware of this and so is Matt Jones, I'm talking to them via G+. I don't think it's an AIO issue because the data does in fact work (sometimes). But I have no idea...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
23rd November 2013, 05:08 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey082506

Well damn, those are the exact settings I have and I am also without data even with rebooting. 4.4 didn't change the required settings in the APN did it?

I'll keep the post updated if I ever find the answer to this.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------



I agree, it looks like straight talk people are working fine but maybe there are more. Considering the update just came out maybe more will come out of the wood works. Punit Soni is aware of this and so is Matt Jones, I'm talking to them via G+. I don't think it's an AIO issue because the data does in fact work (sometimes). But I have no idea...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Hopefully we can get something cause I really don't want to go thru porting my number
23rd November 2013, 05:12 PM   |  #10  
monkey082506's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Yea I don't want to give up AIO.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes