Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,872 Members 53,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unlocked Moto Maker Moto X

Tip us?

madstunt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Unlocked Moto Maker Moto X

Hello
I just want ask that if I order the GSM unlocked version on moto maker, it states that I get a T Mobile SIM with it. Is it a pre paid sim, no contract and whatsoever ? Because I won't use it in the USA, I want to bring it back to Europe
GT-P6800 7.7
Nokia N8 Euro3

prakashr85
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I bought the same it comes with prepaid T-Mobile Sim no contract now using it in India

Sent from my XT1053

KidJoe
Old
Thanks Meter 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by madstunt View Post
Hello
I just want ask that if I order the GSM unlocked version on moto maker, it states that I get a T Mobile SIM with it. Is it a pre paid sim, no contract and whatsoever ? Because I won't use it in the USA, I want to bring it back to Europe
It ships with a non-active sim. Its not tied to any service or contracts. If you use T-Mobile as your carrier, you could use that included SIM. If you don't use T-Mobile, you can throw that SIM away.
aka Mark_Venture

My Moto X tips and info

Currently using Verizon Moto X Developer Edition on my personal line.. But I have too many devices to choose from for work and personal... For the full list click -> HERE <-

The Following User Says Thank You to KidJoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

madstunt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidJoe View Post
It ships with a non-active sim. Its not tied to any service or contracts. If you use T-Mobile as your carrier, you could use that included SIM. If you don't use T-Mobile, you can throw that SIM away.
Thank you a lot for the clarification
GT-P6800 7.7
Nokia N8 Euro3