[Q] usb debugging 'MAY' be unchecked, and I cant boot...

OP Hammerdroid

5th May 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Clearwater, FL
Thanks Meter: 3

124 posts
More
I can get into recovery , and I can get fastboot devices to recognize the phone, but no luck with ADB devices... Like an idiot, I transferred my twrp backup to my google drive temporarily to make space for some other things I had going on. even when I try to power on I get the 'Warning - Bootloader unlocked' message but after that, black screen. The strange thing is, after a few minutes, the phone let off a few vibes like it was notifying me of something.

This started because I was trying to disable Xblast tools & Xposed, but I wanted to go ahead and replace my build.prop that I had made a back up of... Just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. But when I set the permissions, the phone just cut off on me. I've tried the xposed disabler zip from recovery but its giving me no luck. What I'd like to do is to push my backup or even another stock rom, ( I'm on Sprint,) over to the phone, wipe the system and install cm orthe stock sprint rom for 4.4.2 that I've downloaded to the pc. But can this be done via fastboot? TWRP recovery offers that sideload option but I'm not familiar with it.

I've also toyed with idea to factory reset via recovery but I'm not sure how thats gonna work cuz whats it gonna recover TO, ya know?

Man, I am loooooost, loooooooooooooooost, LOST! lol (DONT LAUGH IT AINT FUNNY!)

Seriously, I need some help guys n gals, whatcha got for me...

ANY and ALL info is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
5th May 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,071

10,110 posts
More
If fast boot won't flash stock firmware, you may need to try rsdlite.

Make sure its 4.4.2 your flashing. Going backwards would be bad.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

For fastboot method, see this guide under return to stock.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2603358

If that doesn't work, try rsdlite. There's a thread for it in development.

Good luck!!
The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, moto x, usb debugging unchecked
Previous Thread Next Thread