Originally Posted by semperlux
I just bought a Moto X this Saturday from Best Buy and have questions.
- My phone will not charge from my car's (2013 Toyota Prius) USB port. I don't know anything detailed about the different types of USB ports (e.g., versions, mini USB, yadda yadda...)
- Does it have a battery charging indicator light? (amber to green?)
- Does the factory reset also wipe out media? (it did on mine--my old Evo gave you a choice))
- Can you change the "OK GOOGLE!"?
- I can't find where you choose lighting and exposure settings or photo size. Is it automatic?
1. Don't quite know. You can try using the USB cable that came with the phone and see if that helps.
2. Yes-ish. There is a green light near the top of the phone that will come on if the battery doesn't have enough juice to power the screen. But with normal use you won't see the charging green light.
5. The moto camera doesn't let you change metering and exposure. Everything with that camera is automatic. If you want more choices, you'll need to look at a 3rd part camera app. I've heard good things about Camera FV-5. The paid version lets you adjust a lot of options.
Hope that helps!