Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 52,642 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best ROM?!

Tip us?

aarmstrong23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Best ROM?!

Sup guys

Right now im on slimkang and i love it on my moto x! I would like to know if liquidrom will be better than slimkang

Envoyé de mon Moto X en utilisant Tapatalk

pintasmapila
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarmstrong23 View Post
Sup guys

Right now im on slimkang and i love it on my moto x! I would like to know if liquidrom will be better than slimkang

Well... its a matter of personal taste. Personally i love Carbon. Its my favorite, period. But it doesn't have the stock features we love about the Moto X.

Most of us chose a rom based in some cool features that are not present in stock rom. In this particular situation, there's nothing like our default rom. Yes, there are roms faster, and prettier, but if our Moto X didn't have ActiveDisplay, Voice Activation, Camera Twist, and if you could find another rom with these features, you would probably flash it right away. I know i would

So..... to put it plain and simple.... Stock rom is the best rom. Use it with Xposed, GravityBox, and so on.

acidburn94
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarmstrong23 View Post
Sup guys

i'd like to try liquid smooth rom but first i'd like to know how is its battery life!! if f u want a very great rom based on stock and very smooth and with a great battery life ,you should try KRYPTON ROM... it is great!

aarmstrong23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thx for your answer guys! I apreciate!

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2803
Everyone has their own favorites....ask 10 people and get 10 different answers. Its all taste and needs.....the best ROM is the one best for YOU.

Start flashing and find out what's best for you!!!
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 3 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

ConstantHero
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Like previous post, it just depends on your liking. I have been running krypton for awhile now (4.4.2) with xposed/gravity box. I've flashed a couple Roms but can't seem to give up the original Moto active display. Just be sure to make nandroid backups and flash away find one you like.

imnuts
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2966

DONATE TO ME
Cleaned up stock

Sent from my Moto X
Setup a Development Environment
Setup and Use the Android SDK
Stock Odin Restore files

You can find the answer to all of your questions right here. If that doesn't work, then try this or this

Saqib Nazm
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 7685

DONATE TO ME
Don't compare ROMs by asking others, Do it by flashing both ROMs on your device and keep the result to yourself
Thread Closed...

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe