Ask a question

No registration required

Power Button Clicking

OP mh0520

3rd March 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

166 posts
Over the past few days, I've noticed that the power button on my Moto X almost feels like it sticks sometimes and it makes a clicking, or a crunching noise when I press it.

I'm wondering if some dust or something got in there or maybe it's sticking or something like that. Has anyone else noticed this issue? It's only recently and only on my power button. The volume rocker seems to work fine and even with the power button it's intermittent. Sometimes it feels and sounds fine others it's a little off.
4th March 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #2  
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh0520

Over the past few days, I've noticed that the power button on my Moto X almost feels like it sticks sometimes and it makes a clicking, or a crunching noise when I press it.

I'm wondering if some dust or something got in there or maybe it's sticking or something like that. Has anyone else noticed this issue? It's only recently and only on my power button. The volume rocker seems to work fine and even with the power button it's intermittent. Sometimes it feels and sounds fine others it's a little off.

honestly sounds like a warranty situation. You don't wanna mess with a hardware if you're still under warranty. Let Motorola take care of it for you.

there warranty is pretty straight forward too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread