[Q] Wierd Issues :3

13th March 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

47 posts
Ok, so, figured i'd put these both in one thread.

One: Most of the time when i plug my phone into it's dock, it shuts off immediately, no clue why, has happened on 4.4, 4.4.2, and eclipse 3.0-3.2.2 no biggie, but kind of annoying

Two: This one is a bit more of a pain, whenever i go to use touchless control (on all the above versions) i can use it once, then i have to reboot to use it again. (it'll just refuse to activate, and if i go to disable and re-enable, or re-train, settings crashes)

I apologize that i can't say when this started, its been quite a while and i've just been too lazy to make a post. I'm on a dev edition xt1060 on verizon if it matters.
Last edited by StATicxTW0T; 13th March 2014 at 02:47 PM.
13th March 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 35

241 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StATicxTW0T

Ok, so, figured i'd put these both in one thread.

One: Most of the time when i plug my phone into it's dock, it shuts off immediately, no clue why, has happened on 4.4, 4.4.2, and eclipse 3.0-3.2.2 no biggie, but kind of annoying

Two: This one is a bit more of a pain, whenever i go to use touchless control (on all the above versions) i can use it once, then i have to reboot to use it again. (it'll just refuse to activate, and if i go to disable and re-enable, or re-train, settings crashes)

I apologize that i can't say when this started, its been quite a while and i've just been too lazy to make a post. I'm on a dev edition xt1060 on verizon if it matters.

Does this only happen with the one dock? Does it happen when you use the stock charging cable and A/C adapter?
Sounds like a defect to me, the touchless control issue could be related if it is, especially if it has happened across multiple android versions.

I would suggest a factory reset and see if that changes anything with touchless control.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread