[Q] Wifi and Bluetooth Issues

OP hannoshi

7th July 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
after the update, it stopped working wifi and bluetooth appears in the video What happens, and I can not solve. I've restored it and did everything but nothing worked.

This is the video:

>>>>youtube.com / watch? v = girqFv6eWnQ<<<<
7th July 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,737

2,000 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannoshi

after the update, it stopped working wifi and bluetooth appears in the video What happens, and I can not solve. I've restored it and did everything but nothing worked.

This is the video:

>>>>youtube.com / watch? v = girqFv6eWnQ<<<<

Most likely your /persist partition is damaged somehow. See this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...-isnt-t2760479
The Following User Says Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
I see but my moto x is not rooted.. I just upgrade him to kitkat 4.4.3 and them the WiFi and Bluetooth stop working. I don't know what to do.. If you can watch the video that I send it for u understand better. Thank you
Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app
8th July 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #4  

2,000 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

I see but my moto x is not rooted.. I just upgrade him to kitkat 4.4.3 and them the WiFi and Bluetooth stop working. I don't know what to do.. If you can watch the video that I send it for u understand better. Thank you

I did watch the video. If you are not rooted, I doubt it has anything to do with /persist.

My suggestion is to flash the entire stock SBF file for your carrier. This is possible, even with a locked bootloader because it is signed with release keys.

Follow the instructions in the "Return to Stock" thread (I suggest using the manual method), and let us know if that solves your problem.

SBFing back to stock can actually repair a corrupted filesystem - a factory reset can not.

This is your best bet to fix the issue. If you try and it does not work, likely you have a hardware issue.

Good Luck
7th August 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
nothing work
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat

I did watch the video. If you are not rooted, I doubt it has anything to do with /persist.

My suggestion is to flash the entire stock SBF file for your carrier. This is possible, even with a locked bootloader because it is signed with release keys.

Follow the instructions in the "Return to Stock" thread (I suggest using the manual method), and let us know if that solves your problem.

SBFing back to stock can actually repair a corrupted filesystem - a factory reset can not.

This is your best bet to fix the issue. If you try and it does not work, likely you have a hardware issue.

Good Luck

nothing work! i did all and nothing ;(
7th August 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #6  

2,000 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

nothing work! i did all and nothing ;(

I suspect a hardware failure of the wifi chipset (and/or componets) itself. Sorry, I don't have any further suggestions....
13th August 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
I already figured out how to solve ... But is unstable .. From nothing he can give back the error again. Charge your phone on up to 90% then turn it is to hopefully connect the load 100% then turn the cel will come back and the wifi and Bluetooth. After a while the cel can reset itself back .. And the bug. But for now it is the best solution.
I'm thinking of the relationship between battery life and wifi and bluetooth drivers, I think maybe the battery saving mode is forcing a shutdown of radio wifi and BT, no he can reactivate alone .... Makes sense .. I activated the battery mode and the wifi crashed ... I turned off and restarted the cel and has returned to normal ... q be a way to disable the battery mode without activate it alone.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread