FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[Q] Wifi and Bluetooth Issues

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By hannoshi, Junior Member on 7th July 2014, 08:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
after the update, it stopped working wifi and bluetooth appears in the video What happens, and I can not solve. I've restored it and did everything but nothing worked.

This is the video:

>>>>youtube.com / watch? v = girqFv6eWnQ<<<<
 
 
7th July 2014, 10:35 PM |#2  
samwathegreat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,830
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannoshi

after the update, it stopped working wifi and bluetooth appears in the video What happens, and I can not solve. I've restored it and did everything but nothing worked.

This is the video:

>>>>youtube.com / watch? v = girqFv6eWnQ<<<<

Most likely your /persist partition is damaged somehow. See this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...-isnt-t2760479
The Following User Says Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 12:04 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I see but my moto x is not rooted.. I just upgrade him to kitkat 4.4.3 and them the WiFi and Bluetooth stop working. I don't know what to do.. If you can watch the video that I send it for u understand better. Thank you
Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app
8th July 2014, 12:52 AM |#4  
samwathegreat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,830
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannoshi

I see but my moto x is not rooted.. I just upgrade him to kitkat 4.4.3 and them the WiFi and Bluetooth stop working. I don't know what to do.. If you can watch the video that I send it for u understand better. Thank you
Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app

I did watch the video. If you are not rooted, I doubt it has anything to do with /persist.

My suggestion is to flash the entire stock SBF file for your carrier. This is possible, even with a locked bootloader because it is signed with release keys.

Follow the instructions in the "Return to Stock" thread (I suggest using the manual method), and let us know if that solves your problem.

SBFing back to stock can actually repair a corrupted filesystem - a factory reset can not.

This is your best bet to fix the issue. If you try and it does not work, likely you have a hardware issue.


Good Luck
7th August 2014, 07:38 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
nothing work
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat

I did watch the video. If you are not rooted, I doubt it has anything to do with /persist.

My suggestion is to flash the entire stock SBF file for your carrier. This is possible, even with a locked bootloader because it is signed with release keys.

Follow the instructions in the "Return to Stock" thread (I suggest using the manual method), and let us know if that solves your problem.

SBFing back to stock can actually repair a corrupted filesystem - a factory reset can not.

This is your best bet to fix the issue. If you try and it does not work, likely you have a hardware issue.


Good Luck

nothing work! i did all and nothing ;(
7th August 2014, 07:44 PM |#6  
samwathegreat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,830
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannoshi

nothing work! i did all and nothing ;(

I suspect a hardware failure of the wifi chipset (and/or componets) itself. Sorry, I don't have any further suggestions....
13th August 2014, 03:26 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I already figured out how to solve ... But is unstable .. From nothing he can give back the error again. Charge your phone on up to 90% then turn it is to hopefully connect the load 100% then turn the cel will come back and the wifi and Bluetooth. After a while the cel can reset itself back .. And the bug. But for now it is the best solution.
I'm thinking of the relationship between battery life and wifi and bluetooth drivers, I think maybe the battery saving mode is forcing a shutdown of radio wifi and BT, no he can reactivate alone .... Makes sense .. I activated the battery mode and the wifi crashed ... I turned off and restarted the cel and has returned to normal ... q be a way to disable the battery mode without activate it alone.
Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app
4th December 2014, 11:42 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
HELLPpPpPpPppPpPPpPpPpP
[QUOTE=hannoshi;54799088]I already figured out how to solve ... But is unstable .. From nothing he can give back the error again. Charge your phone on up to 90% then turn it is to hopefully connect the load 100% then turn the cel will come back and the wifi and Bluetooth. After a while the cel can reset itself back .. And the bug. But for now it is the best solution.
I'm thinking of the relationship between battery life and wifi and bluetooth drivers, I think maybe the battery saving mode is forcing a shutdown of radio wifi and BT, no he can reactivate alone .... Makes sense .. I activated the battery mode and the wifi crashed ... I turned off and restarted the cel and has returned to normal ... q be a way to disable the battery mode without activate it alone.
Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app[/QUO

tengo el mismo problema HANNOSHI, puedes ayudarme? te dejo mi FACEBOOK, me sucede lo mismo, he navegado en toda la web y no encuentro una solución, TENGO tambien un MOTO X..............solo pude reparar un moto g, insertando el WCNSS_qcom_wlan_nv.bin en la carpeta PERSIS y le puse la mac del wifi y reinicie. con eso solucione el problema en el moto g, pero en el MOTO X quise hacer lo mismo y no se pudo. contesta te dejo mi FACEBOOK...........................BROSTER.LAZCANO
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes