Still worth getting a Moto X?

Tip us?

knitler
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Default Still worth getting a Moto X?

I'm looking to replace a broken N5.

I'm thinking black Front/red Rear with black buttons or all black with silver buttons, but i'd like to know if the X+1 is supposed to be larger or not. If so then I'll definitely get the X as I'm not a fan of phones over 5in.

Also is there a thread of peoples Signatures they had put on it? I'd like ideas.
T-Mobile
7 2013 - MOTO X GMS DE - 16GB MOTO X N/W/B

FOR SALE: Nexus 5 Black 16GB(used), Moto G GPE(unused)

HeroOfTime
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by knitler View Post

I'm thinking black Front/red Rear with black buttons or all black with silver buttons, but i'd like to know if the X+1 is supposed to be larger or not. If so then I'll definitely get the X as I'm not a fan of phones over 5in.

Also is there a thread of peoples Signatures they had put on it? I'd like ideas.
No one know for sure, but the rumor is that the X+1 will be larger. That is still to be determined though. The current X is an excellent size though, and the red back with black buttons sounds pretty slick.

As for your second question, I don't know if there is a thread specifically for signatures (I haven't seen one), but there is one to show off the custom MotoMaker designs located in the General thread (here's the link, it was on the second page: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...to-xs-t2539033) and people generally post pictures that include their signatures.
--This message will self destruct if not properly stored.

Moto X - Navy Blue with Silver Accents, Bootloader Unlocked, Rooted, Xposed (How do you like them apples, VZW?)

xenithxzavier
Old
Thanks Meter 9
http://m.gsmarena.com/press_image_of...-news-9425.php

This isn't a hundred percent of course but says possibly a 5.2" screen. I just ordered my x a couple days ago can't wait
Galaxy S4
Retired: Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Showcase, HTC Hero CDMA
Bluegrass

ejason
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default moto x

Quote:
Originally Posted by knitler View Post

I also have a M8 and i switch back and forth all the time. I like how fast my moto x is and the size.

AndreaCristiano
Old
Thanks Meter 237
I'm on the fence as well I got rid of my moto X for the LG g3. And I miss my X but I do not.know if I should pull the trigger or wait for the X1
"GOD WRITES THE GOSPEL NOT IN THE BIBLE ALONE, BUT ALSO ON THE TREES, AND IN THE FLOWERS AND CLOUDS AND STARS'
Martin Luther