New X - goodbye HTC One

Tip us?

Zapatos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default New X - goodbye HTC One

Hey Folks,
Any advice? Here's my situation. I just started a contract with Verizon about 3 months ago with an HTC One. I really wanted a Moto X, but at the time, I was told that the Moto X only came at a max 16 GB storage, and I needed more than that. I learned that 32GB was available...after the 14 day return policy had expired. I've been lusting after a Moto X since, more and more. I'm at the point where I'm close to buying one and paying full price. BUT if anyone knows of a way I could avoid that full price thing, please do tell. I'll probably end up selling the HTC One to try to recoup the cost. Unless I can find someone to trade. Not sure. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
Thanks much!

RyanTX
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapatos View Post
Hey Folks,
Any advice? Here's my situation. I just started a contract with Verizon about 3 months ago with an HTC One. I really wanted a Moto X, but at the time, I was told that the Moto X only came at a max 16 GB storage, and I needed more than that. I learned that 32GB was available...after the 14 day return policy had expired. I've been lusting after a Moto X since, more and more. I'm at the point where I'm close to buying one and paying full price. BUT if anyone knows of a way I could avoid that full price thing, please do tell. I'll probably end up selling the HTC One to try to recoup the cost. Unless I can find someone to trade. Not sure. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
Thanks much!
Swappa.com. That's the best site for buying/selling/trading Android devices. No need to pay full price.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Phone: VZW Moto X DE
Nexus 7 FHD
The Following User Says Thank You to RyanTX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gunnyman
Old
Thanks Meter 2647

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTX View Post
Swappa.com. That's the best site for buying/selling/trading Android devices. No need to pay full price.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
You can Sell the HTC One on Swappa and get enough out of it to pay all but $150-200 of an off contract motomaker.
Uncle Gunny says, "MAKE A NANDROID"
LG G2 Uncarriered
LG Gpad 8.3 GPE
Rooted and Xposed
Don't be a d*ck -Wil Wheaton
Unlocking and rooting your HTC One with a Mac
Oh BTW I'm fat.
The Following User Says Thank You to gunnyman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 675
Sell it, find a code for $150 off the moto x, buy the X, profit

I sold my One for $490, so that covered the $446 (with taxes) of the 32gb moto x.
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zapatos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Swappa. Huh. Never heard of it. I'll give it a look-see. Thanks for the advice!

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapatos View Post
Swappa. Huh. Never heard of it. I'll give it a look-see. Thanks for the advice!
It's the rebirth of the XDA marketplace.