Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed Framework and ART trouble

Tip us?

Prestige_DOPE
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Xposed Framework and ART trouble

I think i'm like the only person in the world having these problems. When I try to get help everyone ignores my post. I've tried 4.4.2 and 4.4 and I just cant get ART to work. Ill select it and it will optimize the apps but when I go back into Dev Options it still says Delvik. Countless times. Another major problem that I've been having is that when I install Xposed Framework with the "Disable Hooks blah blah option" off my Nav Bar goes away until I check that setting and then they come back. This sucks because I can't use Gravity Box to pimp my phone. I've been struggling with a plain old delvik running Moto X.

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige_DOPE View Post
I think i'm like the only person in the world having these problems. When I try to get help everyone ignores my post. I've tried 4.4.2 and 4.4 and I just cant get ART to work. Ill select it and it will optimize the apps but when I go back into Dev Options it still says Delvik. Countless times. Another major problem that I've been having is that when I install Xposed Framework with the "Disable Hooks blah blah option" off my Nav Bar goes away until I check that setting and then they come back. This sucks because I can't use Gravity Box to pimp my phone. I've been struggling with a plain old delvik running Moto X.
Simple, totally remove Xposed framework & only then will the runtime switch

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I believe Xposed is stopping the switch to keep you from a crash.
Moto X, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7.