Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,164 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed Trouble on 4.4.2

Tip us?

Prestige_DOPE
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Xposed Trouble on 4.4.2

When I install the framework and rootboot I can't see my nav bar. It's mad annoying

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2802
You are rooted on 4.4.2 obviously....but is write protection disabled? In other words....your boot loader, is it unlocked???

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 3 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

Prestige_DOPE
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112 View Post
You are rooted on 4.4.2 obviously....but is write protection disabled? In other words....your boot loader, is it unlocked???

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
Ofcourse. When I was on 4.4 everything was fine. Now Xposed isn't working right on 4.4.2 and I need my modules. It's weird without them

hovax615@hotmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige_DOPE View Post
Ofcourse. When I was on 4.4 everything was fine. Now Xposed isn't working right on 4.4.2 and I need my modules. It's weird without them
I don't think your write protection is disabled. When you use xposed instead of doing a regular reboot you have to do a soft reboot.

MOTO X

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2802
Yes. If you're rooted, with safe strap and all that... All was fine on 4.4, but as soon as you upgraded to 4.4.2....you would still be rooted, but write protection would be enabled again. Any system changes you make would be reset on a hard (normal) reboot or a power off.

Or are you saying you did unlock the boot loader on Motorola's site?? So you are NOT using safe strap and slapmymoto and all that.

You're going to need to be a bit more clear and detailed for any real help here.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

You said you had root trouble in your other thread...found here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730248

Did you solve that?

I gotta be honest.... You seem to ask a question, or open a thread....then not respond to people asking you things and trying to help. Makes it very hard to actually solve an issue without some back and forth dialog.

Also, if something gets solved, its a nice thing to post how it was solved. So others can learn from it. Cuts down on unnecessary threads when people can search and find a solution.

Just a few tips if you want to get things solved here.
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 3 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]