Xposed Trouble on 4.4.2

OP Prestige_DOPE

26th April 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Villa Rica, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
More
When I install the framework and rootboot I can't see my nav bar. It's mad annoying
26th April 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,126

10,253 posts
More
You are rooted on 4.4.2 obviously....but is write protection disabled? In other words....your boot loader, is it unlocked???

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
26th April 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Villa Rica, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112

You are rooted on 4.4.2 obviously....but is write protection disabled? In other words....your boot loader, is it unlocked???

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

Ofcourse. When I was on 4.4 everything was fine. Now Xposed isn't working right on 4.4.2 and I need my modules. It's weird without them
29th April 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #4  
Flag Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Meter: 310

1,480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige_DOPE

Ofcourse. When I was on 4.4 everything was fine. Now Xposed isn't working right on 4.4.2 and I need my modules. It's weird without them

I don't think your write protection is disabled. When you use xposed instead of doing a regular reboot you have to do a soft reboot.

MOTO X
29th April 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #5  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,126

10,253 posts
More
Yes. If you're rooted, with safe strap and all that... All was fine on 4.4, but as soon as you upgraded to 4.4.2....you would still be rooted, but write protection would be enabled again. Any system changes you make would be reset on a hard (normal) reboot or a power off.

Or are you saying you did unlock the boot loader on Motorola's site?? So you are NOT using safe strap and slapmymoto and all that.

You're going to need to be a bit more clear and detailed for any real help here.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

You said you had root trouble in your other thread...found here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730248

Did you solve that?

I gotta be honest.... You seem to ask a question, or open a thread....then not respond to people asking you things and trying to help. Makes it very hard to actually solve an issue without some back and forth dialog.

Also, if something gets solved, its a nice thing to post how it was solved. So others can learn from it. Cuts down on unnecessary threads when people can search and find a solution.

Just a few tips if you want to get things solved here.
The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread