[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] SlimKat - Moto X Unified All Variants

Search This thread

darkspadez

Jun 20, 2010

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
  • The Real Dark Slim
    • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
  • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
    • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
  • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
    • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
  • SlimCenter
    • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
  • Camera Features
    • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads - Download the rom, gapps and other addons.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Last edited:

severectify

Aug 25, 2013
I assume this lacks the moto x stock features (active display, touchless control, etc.), right? Or am I mistaken?

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
Ok not to be picky but LCD density is set at 245, superuser issue, we're going to have sound issues, so flash sound fix I posted in cm, gummy ROM threads but its looking very promising, question I really love inverted apps but dark slim only inverts some apps but not play store and gmail and I don't see theme choser, any chance of getting all apps inverted without downloading team blacks apps?
Nice work and looking forward to the official release

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X

Last edited:

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
Flash team blackouts playstore

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

My carrier name in lockscreen and notification say " roaming indicator off" not Sprint

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

No more slim lock icon? Anywhere to download one

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Never mind found the lock icon in security theme style

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
Yah I know,
Darkspadez, dhacker has all the fixes for YouTube, superuser and almost all the issues except the sound. All cm based ROMs have a quirk with the sound. I have a partial sound fix in development threads for cm11, gummy and liquid. I don't know if its any help

Last edited:

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
Can't seem to find theme chooser in the ROM is it missing and if so will it be eventually added?

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
DPI change is nowhere either? :?

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I noticed that too but this is the first actual release so things are probably not all in the ROM still loving every minute of it you can just edit your DPI in build.prop

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I am having the same problem I have been having on aosp ROMs for sprint moto the dang data likes to disconnect on me and I have to reboot to regain connection nothing else works

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
I noticed that too but this is the first actual release so things are probably not all in the ROM still loving every minute of it you can just edit your DPI in build.prop

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I am having the same problem I have been having on aosp ROMs for sprint moto the dang data likes to disconnect on me and I have to reboot to regain connection nothing else works

Get a log next time it happens, they may have to separate to gsm unified and CDMA unified

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
Get a log next time it happens, they may have to separate to gsm unified and CDMA unified

I've been flashing for a long time what would be the best way to get alog ? Should I run logcat app when it disconnects and I try toggling data on and off

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
I've been flashing for a long time what would be the best way to get alog ? Should I run logcat app when it disconnects and I try toggling data on and off

Catlog works available from the play store or adb, I really think we useless noobs should have developers participate, I like brute force to solve problems, sometimes finese is needed

Reactions: dandan2980

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
Just downloaded catalog actually I'm back on Gummy but it seems to exist in every aosp out there for me

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
I've noticed the data drop to 3G as well on US Cellular. LTE to 3G but I never notice it much since I'm such a data saver. Only got 4GB between two a month.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
    • The Real Dark Slim
      • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
    • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
      • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    • SlimCenter
      • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    • Camera Features
      • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads - Download the rom, gapps and other addons.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.
    I will be maintaining Moto X for SlimRoms. Will be considered unofficial till after we hit stable which is very soon as we don't want to break anything with the stuff that we have to push to get all devices working.
    here is newest nightly
    http://d-h.st/zpH
    if you face wifi issues then install cm kernel.
    http://d-h.st/lim

back to slim kernel
    http://d-h.st/M9J

included latest cm moto x device changes.

looks stable to me.

enjoy

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Can't down load I get this when I hit download... The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Lame, I'll move it now.. New link soon..

Try this one...
    LINK
    New *UNOFFICIAL* *UNOFFICIAL* build...

Seems like Slim is dead in the water. I just got done building this, everything seems solid. Expect the same bugs as CM....

Slim