Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,721 Members 52,119 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] SlimKat - Moto X Unified All Variants

Tip us?

ejlmd
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangordi89 View Post
Has anyone got Netflix to work without xposed?

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app
Netflix not working for me. Screen split horizontally, and kind of garbled. On latest SlimKat, v7. Do you know of any fixes?
Device: Moto X (XT1049)
Bootloader & SIM Unlocked
RW/Sprint 4.4.2 Baseband & Bootloader
rooted, TWRP 2.7.1.1
ROM: T-Mobile stock 4.4.3
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

FleetPhone
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Slimrom stable 7 has been working perfectly, however I have a slight issue with WiFi. WiFi takes a lot longer to connect compare to the stock rom, which takes a matter of seconds to connect to the same router. And the logcat just spams:

D/wpa_supplicant( 1414): wlan0: Control interface command 'SIGNAL_POLL'
D/wpa_supplicant( 1414): nl80211: survey data missing!

This happens over and over again, almost every 3 seconds when the device is connected to WiFi. I would really appreciate it if you looked into the WiFi drivers and improved it. I know what nl80211 means, I just have no idea what survey data is.
The Following User Says Thank You to FleetPhone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VerneVerne
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing audio issues? I've tried multiple flashes and get the same result...silence. I'm using build 7 and the latest twrp recovery.

FleetPhone
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerneVerne View Post
I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing audio issues? I've tried multiple flashes and get the same result...silence. I'm using build 7 and the latest twrp recovery.
Make sure you are flashing the right stable rom, there is a msm8960 and then a msm8960dt. You want the msm8960dt, or you will get weird issues like that. My stable 7 Moto x has no audio issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to FleetPhone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VerneVerne
Old
(Last edited by VerneVerne; 17th August 2014 at 10:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetPhone View Post
Make sure you are flashing the right stable rom, there is a msm8960 and then a msm8960dt. You want the msm8960dt, or you will get weird issues like that. My stable 7 Moto x has no audio issues.
Awesome, thank you. Gonna give it a go now. I can't believe I missed that.