Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

awesome mms apk

Tip us?

Pwnicorn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Idol View Post
This is a great MMS apk and I love the customizations it provides but it sends really crappy pictures. Any way of fixing this in settings?

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Not that I know of. Picture quality seems to me, linked and about the same as just using the regular camera app. The X's camera has taught me patiences... just standing there waiting for it to get the focus just right. If I shoot too quick I tend to get less than quality shots. All in all I have huge amount of disparity between one shot to the next. Maybe someone else knows.

Bill Idol
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnicorn View Post
Not that I know of. Picture quality seems to me, linked and about the same as just using the regular camera app. The X's camera has taught me patiences... just standing there waiting for it to get the focus just right. If I shoot too quick I tend to get less than quality shots. All in all I have huge amount of disparity between one shot to the next. Maybe someone else knows.
Thanks. I went back to the stock MMS and it seems picture messages are fine. The shots I take are clear but when you send them through the customized MMS apk it's all blurred out and looks very, very unreadable.

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Bill Idol
Device: Moto X Developer Edition
Root: Yes
Bootloader: Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: Stock/ Hacked Up and Modded
Past Devices: htc G1/ htc Nexus One/ Moto Droid/ Moto Droid X/ htc Thunderbolt/ Samsung Galaxy Nexus/ Samsung Galaxy Note 2