Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

awesome mms apk

OP Pwnicorn

21st February 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag DC
Thanks Meter: 21

74 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Idol

This is a great MMS apk and I love the customizations it provides but it sends really crappy pictures. Any way of fixing this in settings?

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Not that I know of. Picture quality seems to me, linked and about the same as just using the regular camera app. The X's camera has taught me patiences... just standing there waiting for it to get the focus just right. If I shoot too quick I tend to get less than quality shots. All in all I have huge amount of disparity between one shot to the next. Maybe someone else knows.
21st February 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #12  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 49

555 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnicorn

Not that I know of. Picture quality seems to me, linked and about the same as just using the regular camera app. The X's camera has taught me patiences... just standing there waiting for it to get the focus just right. If I shoot too quick I tend to get less than quality shots. All in all I have huge amount of disparity between one shot to the next. Maybe someone else knows.

Thanks. I went back to the stock MMS and it seems picture messages are fine. The shots I take are clear but when you send them through the customized MMS apk it's all blurred out and looks very, very unreadable.

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread