Still not enough? Let's get Google Wallet installed:
1. download Google Wallet 2.0-R163-v18-RELEASE APK (http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/7185/ or alternatives)
2. install Google Wallet and open it; it will tell you to move to US, ignore it but check out change country link in that pop-up message
3. temporary change home address to City: Clearwater, State: FL (Florida), Post code: 33760, street/name can stay the same
4. clear data for Google Wallet app, uninstall it and reinstall it from the same APK
5. set up VPN in phone settings: VPN Type: PPTP / VPN Server Hostname: bestvpnusa.com / VPN Username: bestvpnusa.com / VPN Password: 1183 (http://www.bestvpnusa.com/) or search for something safer like pureVPN (trial account: 2.5$). Connect to it.
6. reopen Google Wallet. Behold the magic: enter a new pin and enjoy
7. deactivate VPN connection, change back home address, setup a credit card in Google Play or Google Wallet PC interface if you don't have one already
8. open up Google Wallet, it should load without problems. Activate Tap to Pay option from My Wallet window, activate Orders Tracking if you like, just don't get too excited by Send Money menu link because it requires to verify you US identity (which you don't really have, remember?)
9. look like a total geek when using pay pass terminals in the real world. Some recent users reported that international transactions are declined, but you won't know for sure until you try it.
Setup worked for me in Europe, let other know if it works for you too.