5,597,313 Members 35,567 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XT1053,XT1058][TMO,ATT][4.4][4.4.2] AOSP Signal Icons

Tip us?

kackburt
Old
(Last edited by kackburt; 26th February 2014 at 12:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbotage View Post
No I didn't use the *_wide.png files. I used the default ones. That angle isn't perfect on the nexus 5 either, because I have one and looked at it too. You're just too picky haha

I'll look at it again when i get to work just to be sure
Haha, yeah well, that's me

Here's how it should like:

compared to what I got:

and your fix:
Moto X DE_XT1053 (Stock 4.4.2 - faux123 kernel 005m - CWM 6.0.4.7)

sabbotage
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by kackburt View Post
Haha, yeah well, that's me

Here's how it should like:

compared to what I got:

and your fix:
I ripped the SystemUI apart again from my GSM MotoX, my verizon MotoX and my Nexus 5 tonight and all 3 of them have that goofy looking signal icon. The nexus 5 being a larger display has bigger images and the graphical glitch isn't as bad until you resize the files and make them smaller. It is present on the nexus 5 icons though too, just much harder to see. I 'm not good at resizing them or photoshop so it's beyond my ability to fix them, but if you could find a photoshop expert they could probably trim that top bar even with the rest.
Twitter: @jerm1777

mrvirginia
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2444

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbotage View Post
I ripped the SystemUI apart again from my GSM MotoX, my verizon MotoX and my Nexus 5 tonight and all 3 of them have that goofy looking signal icon. The nexus 5 being a larger display has bigger images and the graphical glitch isn't as bad until you resize the files and make them smaller. It is present on the nexus 5 icons though too, just much harder to see. I 'm not good at resizing them or photoshop so it's beyond my ability to fix them, but if you could find a photoshop expert they could probably trim that top bar even with the rest.
i would but i have to agree that it's a tad bit picky to want that resized lol i didn't even notice until i just looked at the one i modded for myself. also, mine is odexed and works in ART...

sabbotage
Old
(Last edited by sabbotage; 21st March 2014 at 09:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 70
Could someone post the stock SystemUI.apk and the odex file for the XT1053. I deleted mine by accident and need it now to test something. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind I found them saved somewhere.
Twitter: @jerm1777

hovax615@hotmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvirginia View Post
i would but i have to agree that it's a tad bit picky to want that resized lol i didn't even notice until i just looked at the one i modded for myself. also, mine is odexed and works in ART...
Did you give up the gs4? Loved running your Roms when I could.... But the BL lock crap just sucked.

Sent from my XT1058 using xda premium

mrvirginia
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2444

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hovax615@hotmail.com View Post
Did you give up the gs4? Loved running your Roms when I could.... But the BL lock crap just sucked.

Sent from my XT1058 using xda premium
no but the motoX is my daily driver now. might be upgrading to HTC One or similar soon, though, when i trade in my S4.

goonigoogoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys, hopefully someone can help - I flashed this without backing up my SystemUi.apk and can't roll back to verify, but now some of my notifications have a weird transparency issue (see attached). Is anyone else having this?

Have tried flashing a 4.4.2 apk from the Brazil firmware which leaves me with no nav/status bar even after correcting permissions.

Does anyone have a stock AT&T 4.4.2 SystemUI.apk that I can restore?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-26-20-37-11.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	2651209