Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 44,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Better câmera app

Tip us?
 
Curiousrge
Old
#1  
Curiousrge's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default [REQ] Better câmera app

Hi friends,

The only thing that I dont like in my moto X is a câmera app.

I want an app like the "focal câmera" from cyanogem. But the focal câmera of playstory have a lot of bugs.

There is a app with more functions than stock ?


Sent from my XT1058
 
DaRkRhiNe
Old
#2  
DaRkRhiNe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 475
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousrge View Post
Hi friends,

The only thing that I dont like in my moto X is a câmera app.

I want an app like the "focal câmera" from cyanogem. But the focal câmera of playstory have a lot of bugs.

There is a app with more functions than stock ?


Sent from my XT1058
You can try google camera from play store.
 
danny39
Old
#3  
danny39's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 427
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkRhiNe View Post
You can try google camera from play store.
I second Google camera. It's a well designed, easy to use camera app

Sent from my Moto X
Motorola Moto X 32GB (Navy/Silver/Black) (BL Unlocked)(Current)
Asus Transformer Pad Infinity w/ Dock (CM11)
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB (Black Mist) (Rooted)(Backup Device)
Just because it has Corning Gorilla Glass™ doesn't mean it won't break/scratch, it is glass after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplague1347 View Post
B-BUT IT HAS GIRILLA GLASS! IT TOUGH! NO BREAK. NO BREAK GURILLA
GLASS. GARILLA BIG TOUGH MONKEY! GLASS BIG AND TOUGH TOO!
 
Curiousrge
Old
#4  
Curiousrge's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: Nov 2013
I was using google câmera some weeks ago. But I want an app like the galaxy s4 câmera because it have many cool functions.
Google câmera is very simple

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app
 
tombaldwin6
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 54
Join Date: Aug 2010
Here's an idea. Go trade your phone for a Galaxy. Then you'll have your camera app.... ( I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking ).
 
MisterSprinkles
Old
#6  
MisterSprinkles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 221
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Westmoreland

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombaldwin6 View Post
Here's an idea. Go trade your phone for a Galaxy. Then you'll have your camera app.... ( I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking ).
The ONE thing that Samsung has done well, the camera and camera software. Just in the last 6 months I have went from an S3 to HTC Droid Dna and now on the Moto X and I have to say, the S3 camera was FAR superior to any phone I have had in the past(I have had a lot of phones). The wife has as S4 and it is absolutely amazing. I will say though, I prefer the Moto X camera over the rest.
 
Arak-Nafein
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 69
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousrge View Post
I was using google câmera some weeks ago. But I want an app like the galaxy s4 câmera because it have many cool functions.
Google câmera is very simple

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app
If you want features, get FV-5. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mera.pro&hl=en

I prefer the simple quickness of the Motorola Camera.
 
DBBGBA
Old
#8  
DBBGBA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak-Nafein View Post
If you want features, get FV-5. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mera.pro&hl=en

I prefer the simple quickness of the Motorola Camera.


That might be an overkill of features. I found Camera Awesome to be actually pretty good with the right amount of features.


It works on these devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Make a Pre-Rooted Stock Sony ROMs in Just Few Clicks

Many usersdon’t see any particular reason to change out the stock firmware … more

Add Timestamps to Xposed Installer Logs with… Xposed!

If talking about the most interesting projects in the last few years, we must … more

Secrecy Goes Open Source, Assures File Encryption

As some of you may remember, a while back we spoke about Secrecy, an effective file … more

[APK] Google News and Weather Gets Material Design Makeover, Minor Maps Updates

Although Google has somewhat gotten out of the habit of their … more