Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Xposed ? Change color of Active Display

Tip us?

Slick52
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [REQ] Xposed ? Change color of Active Display

I've been trying out different ROMs and AcDis apps, but nothing compares to the stock Active Display. One feature I liked of the AcDis-like apps was the ability to change the foreground color. Is it possible to change the stock app's foreground color with an xposed mod or app? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Free mobile app

Pwnicorn
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick52 View Post
I've been trying out different ROMs and AcDis apps, but nothing compares to the stock Active Display. One feature I liked of the AcDis-like apps was the ability to change the foreground color. Is it possible to change the stock app's foreground color with an xposed mod or app? Thanks.

I have been messing around with xblast and managed to change some of the colors. Not the clock color but some of the info you get when you press down on a notification in active display. That's a powerful xposed module.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pwnicorn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mxc42
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yeah I would love to be able to change the colors. I'm sure it could be done with xposed but I have no clue how to code. If anyone took this up it would be appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to mxc42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dymmeh
Old
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
Might be able to come up with something...

devilsdouble
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Is there any way to change the active display pulsing time / duration? It's great, but the time difference between the Active display going off and coming back is six seconds for notifications, which is little too much for me.

Slick52
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks for you help, let me know if you need anything from me. I'm on an unlocked Verizon running stock system, faux kernal, and TWRP.