FORUMS

Themer for Moto X

674 posts
Thanks Meter: 87

By Globalrebel, Senior Member on 24th January 2014, 03:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I LOVE Themer! But, for some odd reason it chooses not to work on our Moto X. I get an error that states the DPI on our device is not compatible with Themer. What's odd is that I was able to get it to work at one point, but it had problems. Anyone else know of a way to fix this?

24th January 2014, 04:59 PM |#2  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 263

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalrebel

So I LOVE Themer! But, for some odd reason it chooses not to work on our Moto X. I get an error that states the DPI on our device is not compatible with Themer. What's odd is that I was able to get it to work at one point, but it had problems. Anyone else know of a way to fix this?

did you resize the nav bar via gravity box or similar? thats what i did and had to revert to 100% to test themer.
The Following User Says Thank You to StephenMilone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 06:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Last time I checked it was working fine. but yeah, a different sized navbar will mess it up, so make sure its stock height.
24th January 2014, 07:11 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMilone

did you resize the nav bar via gravity box or similar? thats what i did and had to revert to 100% to test themer.

I did reseize the NAV bar. I never would have thought of that. Time to switch back
25th January 2014, 12:48 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
I wish themer didn't check the DPI. I loved themer on my S4 but I can't stand the default nav bar size on the X to be able to use it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread