Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,629 Members 54,361 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themer for Moto X

Tip us?

Globalrebel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default Themer for Moto X

So I LOVE Themer! But, for some odd reason it chooses not to work on our Moto X. I get an error that states the DPI on our device is not compatible with Themer. What's odd is that I was able to get it to work at one point, but it had problems. Anyone else know of a way to fix this?

StephenMilone
Old
Thanks Meter 243

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalrebel View Post
So I LOVE Themer! But, for some odd reason it chooses not to work on our Moto X. I get an error that states the DPI on our device is not compatible with Themer. What's odd is that I was able to get it to work at one point, but it had problems. Anyone else know of a way to fix this?
did you resize the nav bar via gravity box or similar? thats what i did and had to revert to 100% to test themer.
The Following User Says Thank You to StephenMilone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vikramkhalsa
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Last time I checked it was working fine. but yeah, a different sized navbar will mess it up, so make sure its stock height.

Globalrebel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMilone View Post
did you resize the nav bar via gravity box or similar? thats what i did and had to revert to 100% to test themer.
I did reseize the NAV bar. I never would have thought of that. Time to switch back

Mayze23
Old
Thanks Meter 80
I wish themer didn't check the DPI. I loved themer on my S4 but I can't stand the default nav bar size on the X to be able to use it.