Sign GPS Navigation

For those who use navigation - I played and tried to compile a sort of material design for the outdoor map navigation app Oziexplorer. If you like this design just copy both files Motoxl.pa1 and Motoxp.pa1 to the memory (anywhere) open Main Menu > Operation menu > General and upload them one by one. I left only two screens of all possible as I believe that it is pretty inconvenient to use all bunch of screens and you can attach all usual functions to those two. To spare the space on relatively small screen for navigation I stripped off descriptions for buttons and displayed values and following description belongs to functions;

First display, bottom column from left: more detailed map, altitude, speed, latitude, longitude, sunrise, sunset, less detailed map, map orientation
First display, buttons from top to bottom: add a waypoint where the cursor is placed, load route file, forward navigation, reverse navigation, stop navigation, GPS tracking on/off, create a route, jump to the next (second) display
Second display, top scheme: drawing altitude alternation by time
Second display, bottom scheme: drawing speed alternation by time
Second display, following column: list of waypoints by name, time distance and direction, on the bottom: current climbing rate and average speed
Second display, right column from top to bottom: 2D/3D projection, show tracks, reset average speed, reset maximum speed, reset maximum altitude, reset minimum altitude, search maps by city names, jump to the next (first) map.

A also added to the zip file black night scheme for TomTom navigation which is really good compromise between objects recognition and night vision protection. If you use TomTom you can replace any original scheme file (I chose brittanica.clr) and just enable it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-15-16-38-30.png
Views:	239
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	2898452  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ozimap.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (187.3 KB, 158 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip GPS.zip - [Click for QR Code] (313.0 KB, 13 views)