XT320 setup wizard issue after flashing

OP labbeth

2nd August 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi everyone,

I have a big issue after having flashed my XT320 : when it starts, I have a setup wizard failure (com.android.setupwizard) asking me to force closing it... and it does it again without ending (error message, close, error message, close..). The consequence is that I can't use my phone anymore (the weird thing is I see the incoming sms, but that's all).

The problem is that my phone is not detected by RSDlite anymore (and even by Motorola device manager). ADB isn't working when I try to connect when the phone is in USB mass storage mode (device not found), which could be normal as I can't enable USB debugging mode. The only thing I can do is power on the phone in recovery mode, then plug it to the PC, then use the terminal to make fastboot recovery (I used a custom recovery.img taken from xda). Thus, I might be able to reflash the phone with another ROM, but I am not sure... I figured I also could enable USB debugging mode with ADB, but I can't use ADB

Anyway, this is what I've done before I was stucked :
- enable fastboot (it wasn't)
- root my phone (ok)
- install CWM
- backup my data
- install CyanogenMod 7.2.zip and corresponding google apps on my SD card
- restart in recovery
- wipe data & cache
- choose install from sdcard option
- run cyanogenmod 7.2 and google apps
- reboot

If you have a genious idea, please tell me, I will be REALLY grateful !
Thanks

EDIT:
I have also installed Motorola Device Manager (and I am under windows 8). I was wondering if there was an issue with the drivers, but I tried to reinstall, reboot, with no changes... I also tried to force windows using the drivers in Motorola folder, but windows says the device won't work properly. I am quite sure there is a driver issue too (I've just tried to use Android root software, but the phone is not detected).
Last edited by labbeth; 2nd August 2014 at 11:36 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread