Android L for Xoom owners

Search This thread

Kingsman1

Dec 27, 2013
Salt Lake City
Sorry dude, this is not happening... I'm not telling i'm better than Schischu, just want to see more proofs than a Settings/About Screen that can be faked with some changes on Build.prop and Settings.apk resources... i know this as my Xoom is faked as an Xperia Tablet s (SGPT12) so i can download Mortal Kombat X and play on it...

And i think anyone can use the Rom he wants, i'm still on JB 4.1.2 compiled from AOSP and happy with what my Xoom is capable to do with it... so if you are running CM 11, congratulations to you, and why you don't try and start to play with AOSP code and see what you can achieve with it...

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I'm not impatient, just asking more proof that Lollipop can actually happen on Xoom, the Real Lollipop as i saw some ROMs that mimics it and just that... by the way i'n not willing to try Lollipop as i'm happy with what i have right now... maybe i port 4.2.2 AOSP to it and nothing else...

I've pretty much decided that my coding days are past. After all, I am 74 years old. I have too much work to do teaching and playing my keyboard. But if you're not willing to try Lollipop, then what's the reason for your fuss? You've eliminated your purpose for being here and complaining.

tb110188

Jan 19, 2012
Campo Grande
Like I said earlier, Schischu has been a very good friend to all of us and very faithful. I'm pretty happy with CM11, but stable versions of Lollipop or Android M would be real nice.

Looking forward

Rob

I want this to be true, really... If so i will use the vendor and device files and try to compile from AOSP as i don't like the kind of mods CM, OMNI, AOKP and many others introduce to the ROMs... Long Life to the pure AOSP...

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
I want this to be true, really... If so i will use the vendor and device files and try to compile from AOSP as i don't like the kind of mods CM, OMNI, AOKP and many others introduce to the ROMs... Long Life to the pure AOSP...

And you can get then from his github even has his kernel prebuilt which is working on lollipop in his source. Check his OP for link to his github.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk 2

Kingsman1

Dec 27, 2013
Salt Lake City
aww, camera not working, thats too much, cant use it.

There's a still a bunch of bugs in the Omnirom 5.1.1 Alpha, but what works is fast and very polished. This note is coming from my MZ600 running Omnirom 5.1.1 Alpha. This is the second release of July 26,2015.

Believe me, it's not going to be long before a stable version is to be released.

Mr_IceSlice

May 17, 2013
Motorola Xoom
OnePlus 6
I'm so pumped for the alpha release! I have MZ602, running CM11 4.4.4, and a MZ604 that I intend to sell once 5.1.1 is out, but I think I'm going to flash the alpha on my MZ604 and give it a spin. =) THANK YOU TO R.A.H. AND EVERYONE HELPING TO GET THIS ROM STABLE!!! ^.^ #PowerOfTeamWork

Top Liked Posts