Tip for 32gb Nexus 10 showing up as 16gb
If you Google around, you'll see it's not uncommon on Nexus devices for a 32gb device to only show 16gb storage. There are a few different fixes, but none of them worked for me:
- Factory Reset in recovery
- fastboot -w
- fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
- fastboot flash userdata userdata_32gb.img
- fastboot format userdata
- Flash Official Factory Image
At least one of those should work, but like I said they didn't work for me.
I finally found my solution, so I thought I'd give something back to the community and share:
- Go into your email and search "Nexus 10".
- Find the receipt from when you bought your Nexus 10.
- Read where it says, "Nexus 10 (16GB)".
- Ponder on the implications.
Sadly, this is my story. True story. Everyone laugh with me (or at me), HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
***If this post actually helps you then I am sorry for you and feel your pain.***