Best Screen Protector! GadgetShieldz!

Search This thread

syedimranhaider

Apr 23, 2014
So I have been looking for a screen protector for my new Nexus 4. I came across a lot of reviews and stuff just to be sure not to buy something LOW quality and waste money on that. I met a friend of mine who is using a Samsung Galaxy S4 and wasn't using any case for it. I asked him if he is not scared of his phone getting scratched or something and he showed me his phone and said that it had a screen protector from GadgetShieldz already (which was nearly invisible until I held it in my hand) and he doesn't need to worry about it.
So as I came home I looked at the GadgetShieldz website. I was pretty amazed by the introductory videos so I just went through and ordered the "Maximum Protection with Case Optimized Screen Protection" and waited for it.
My package just came today and I applied the protector as guided on the website. The results were FLAWLESS. The cover just fitted perfectly on the back and on the screen as well as on the sides. Here are a few pictures of my phone with the protector.

20140423_183735.jpg

20140423_183816.jpg

20140423_183829.jpg

20140423_183958.jpg

Overall I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going with this screen protector and helps you guys choose.

Wassupdog

Jun 12, 2013
Couldn't see any screen protector on the phone through the pictures xP..
Thanks for the review.
Just one question, the protector have the sticky feel like Zagg/Xtremeguard kind of protectors?

Thanks and sorry for any mistakes in my English.

syedimranhaider

Apr 23, 2014
Thanks for the review.
Just one question, the protector have the sticky feel like Zagg/Xtremeguard kind of protectors?

That's the point actually! Cannot even see the protector without focusing really hard. No it doesn't have a sticky feel whatsoever and m pretty happy with it :)

Reactions: Wassupdog

japmeet

Feb 8, 2011
New Delhi
Yeah, no. I'd stay away from gadgetshieldz after my recent spat with them (over my iphone screen/body guard, I have a nexus 4 and an iphone 5)

The problem I faced was (were rather) : the body protector doesn't cover the entire side, it leaves a tiny gap (around 1mm each side) . So your body (and rear) protector have to be centered perfectly (OCD issues?).

Now this doesn't LOOK bad but when you pick up the phone you can FEEL the screen guard cutting into your hands. Now that's not good is it?

To top it off I complained to gadgetshieldz and asked for a refund but they said they could only offer me a replacement (contrary to what they say on their website)

I complained on their facebook page but my post was eventually taken down when me and a couple of my friends who saw the problem posted there.

I made another post and the admin (of the facebook page) flipped out and started calling me names and even went on to say : "I'm beginning to think you were hired by a rival company to defame us" and he said things like (which I laughed about) "Gadgetshieldz is used by millions if not billions of people worldwide"

I mean seriously? Their page is probably run by a 12 year old who's always high on redbull or something.

My advice : never buy gadgetshieldz, they're the worst out there (in terms of customer support atleast)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I have been looking for a screen protector for my new Nexus 4. I came across a lot of reviews and stuff just to be sure not to buy something LOW quality and waste money on that. I met a friend of mine who is using a Samsung Galaxy S4 and wasn't using any case for it. I asked him if he is not scared of his phone getting scratched or something and he showed me his phone and said that it had a screen protector from GadgetShieldz already (which was nearly invisible until I held it in my hand) and he doesn't need to worry about it.
    So as I came home I looked at the GadgetShieldz website. I was pretty amazed by the introductory videos so I just went through and ordered the "Maximum Protection with Case Optimized Screen Protection" and waited for it.
    My package just came today and I applied the protector as guided on the website. The results were FLAWLESS. The cover just fitted perfectly on the back and on the screen as well as on the sides. Here are a few pictures of my phone with the protector.

20140423_183735.jpg

20140423_183816.jpg

20140423_183829.jpg

20140423_183958.jpg

Overall I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going with this screen protector and helps you guys choose.
    Thanks for the review.

That's the point actually! Cannot even see the protector without focusing really hard. No it doesn't have a sticky feel whatsoever and m pretty happy with it :)