Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,968 Members 43,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bugatti Pouch for the Nexus 4

Tip us?
 
PioneerZgZ
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
that one looks good in person vs images on their website. Damn it.

I've got until Friday morning to decide & buy lol.
Agree. It looks like leather. I just ordered one black.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
 
kioshi
Old
#12  
kioshi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 588
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fremont, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerZgZ View Post
Agree. It looks like leather. I just ordered one black.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
Let us know how you like it please. HTC one x version?
リスクをとらないことがリスクです

 
PioneerZgZ
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Let us know how you like it please. HTC one x version?
Yes HTC one x version. XL size I believe. I'll let you know but for the price and the pictures I think it's the best deal.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
 
maufega
Old
#14  
maufega's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 70
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sevilla
perfect, very nice
 
kioshi
Old
#15  
kioshi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 588
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fremont, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerZgZ View Post
Yes HTC one x version. XL size I believe. I'll let you know but for the price and the pictures I think it's the best deal.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
the price for these quality pouches is remarkable. I've decided that I'll run the phone naked w/ the bugatti pouche. Looks classy and fresh dining out
Just waiting to see yours in person pics on here.

@ devierpaul - screw BuyChina...garbage.
リスクをとらないことがリスクです

 
tatltael
Old
#16  
tatltael's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 296
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Richmond
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
the price for these quality pouches is remarkable. I've decided that I'll run the phone naked w/ the bugatti pouche. Looks classy and fresh dining out
Just waiting to see yours in person pics on here.

@ devierpaul - screw BuyChina...garbage.
+1
 
PioneerZgZ
Old
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
the price for these quality pouches is remarkable. I've decided that I'll run the phone naked w/ the bugatti pouche. Looks classy and fresh dining out
Just waiting to see yours in person pics on here.

@ devierpaul - screw BuyChina...garbage.
That's what I'm going to do. I cannot understand people using cheap plastic cases on this amazing phone.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
 
Hereisphilly
Old
#18  
Hereisphilly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 383
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gainsborough, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerZgZ View Post
That's what I'm going to do. I cannot understand people using cheap plastic cases on this amazing phone.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
Totally agree with you

The grip of this phone in hand is superb, and I know Google worked very hard with Lg to refine it, so there is no way I'm going to ruin it with some cheap tat.

Ordered the black and red skinny xl, will report on how it is when I get it, but no doubt it will be great!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Device History
 
theTqM
Old
#19  
theTqM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 156
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerZgZ View Post
That's what I'm going to do. I cannot understand people using cheap plastic cases on this amazing phone.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
Two words.. 'impact damage'...

These cases really do look amazing though. Even though I have cases for the N4 I feel like I should get one of these pouches for those moments when I want the naked phone experience.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nexus 4 - PAC ROM 4.4.2 Saber Latest
Ringke Fusion case
Mpero Clear Screen Protector
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


All help deserves a little 'THANKS'
 
ZippCen
Old
#20  
ZippCen's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Salisbury
Love the look of the coal version. Are there any cases that will work with this pouch?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes