Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,431 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bugatti Pouch for the Nexus 4

Tip us?

Xanderwufu
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Just bought it, pretty impulsive behaviour, but I'm sure it'll fit just fine

KidCold
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Got my order confirmation from Amazon today. Expected delivery for the 19th of Jan. Guessing it a little bit delays due to the holiday season. Gonna have to be extra careful with my phone until then!

tatltael
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Wow that's a pretty long time. I think I'll order mine from the german ebay. It says it'll be delivered in less than 2 weeks.

I'm leaning towards the Umber brown skinny XL. Love the grain on it ^^

BraydenJames
Old
Thanks Meter 36
This looks pretty awesome. But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it.. I wish there was a US amazon seller! If anybody finds a good place to buy these in the US please let me know!

Java/Android Developer/Enthusiast
Stock Rooted Nexus 5
Stock Rooted Nexus 10
Stock Rooted Ouya Console
My Play Store apps: BraydenJames

facetubespam
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraydenJames View Post
This looks pretty awesome. But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it.. I wish there was a US amazon seller! If anybody finds a good place to buy these in the US please let me know!
There is a US Amazon seller, but he only has the olive color. Or you could just order it straight from Bugatti's website.

BraydenJames
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by facetubespam View Post
There is a US Amazon seller, but he only has the olive color. Or you could just order it straight from Bugatti's website.
I saw the olive color. I've got my sights set on the coal or glowing coal though haha. And really? I was looking on Bugatti's website but was having trouble figuring out how to order.

Stock Rooted Nexus 5
Stock Rooted Nexus 10

Xanderwufu
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Bought it yesterday, and it has already been marked as sent and since it's shipping from Germany, it shouldn't take to long to reach the Netherlands

sunnycheeba
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraydenJames View Post
... But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it....
I just ordered one from FairPrices on Amazon.de search for "Bugatti Skinny Universal Ledertasche xl" (sorry I cant post links yet ...too noob)

the full cost was 9.89 euros (shipping is free to US and Canada) that converts to approx $13.10. I messaged the seller and was told delivery would take 6-10 business days.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnycheeba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pino112
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderwufu View Post
Bought it yesterday, and it has already been marked as sent and since it's shipping from Germany, it shouldn't take to long to reach the Netherlands

The same here

BraydenJames
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnycheeba View Post
I just ordered one from FairPrices on Amazon.de search for "Bugatti Skinny Universal Ledertasche xl" (sorry I cant post links yet ...too noob)

the full cost was 9.89 euros (shipping is free to US and Canada) that converts to approx $13.10. I messaged the seller and was told delivery would take 6-10 business days.
Thanks! Shipping is 7-21 days, but oh well! I really wanted a glowing coal, but none of the sellers of the XL model ship to the U.S. FairPrices has a ML one I almost accidentally bought... Haha.

Stock Rooted Nexus 5
Stock Rooted Nexus 10