Bugatti Pouch for the Nexus 4

26th December 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 5

43 posts
Just bought it, pretty impulsive behaviour, but I'm sure it'll fit just fine
27th December 2012, 12:58 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 6

155 posts
Got my order confirmation from Amazon today. Expected delivery for the 19th of Jan. Guessing it a little bit delays due to the holiday season. Gonna have to be extra careful with my phone until then!
27th December 2012, 02:53 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 69

296 posts
Wow that's a pretty long time. I think I'll order mine from the german ebay. It says it'll be delivered in less than 2 weeks.

I'm leaning towards the Umber brown skinny XL. Love the grain on it ^^
27th December 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #24  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 37

178 posts
More
This looks pretty awesome. But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it.. I wish there was a US amazon seller! If anybody finds a good place to buy these in the US please let me know!
27th December 2012, 07:15 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 59

474 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraydenJames

This looks pretty awesome. But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it.. I wish there was a US amazon seller! If anybody finds a good place to buy these in the US please let me know!

There is a US Amazon seller, but he only has the olive color. Or you could just order it straight from Bugatti's website.
27th December 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #26  
Flag Utah

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by facetubespam

There is a US Amazon seller, but he only has the olive color. Or you could just order it straight from Bugatti's website.

I saw the olive color. I've got my sights set on the coal or glowing coal though haha. And really? I was looking on Bugatti's website but was having trouble figuring out how to order.
27th December 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 5

43 posts
Bought it yesterday, and it has already been marked as sent and since it's shipping from Germany, it shouldn't take to long to reach the Netherlands
27th December 2012, 11:07 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 84

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraydenJames

... But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it....

I just ordered one from FairPrices on Amazon.de search for "Bugatti Skinny Universal Ledertasche xl" (sorry I cant post links yet ...too noob)

the full cost was 9.89 euros (shipping is free to US and Canada) that converts to approx $13.10. I messaged the seller and was told delivery would take 6-10 business days.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnycheeba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #29  
Flag Zwolle
Thanks Meter: 11

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderwufu

Bought it yesterday, and it has already been marked as sent and since it's shipping from Germany, it shouldn't take to long to reach the Netherlands

The same here
28th December 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #30  
Flag Utah

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnycheeba

I just ordered one from FairPrices on Amazon.de search for "Bugatti Skinny Universal Ledertasche xl" (sorry I cant post links yet ...too noob)

the full cost was 9.89 euros (shipping is free to US and Canada) that converts to approx $13.10. I messaged the seller and was told delivery would take 6-10 business days.

Thanks! Shipping is 7-21 days, but oh well! I really wanted a glowing coal, but none of the sellers of the XL model ship to the U.S. FairPrices has a ML one I almost accidentally bought... Haha.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread