Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

dbrand.com N4 skins

Tip us?

gavin-phelan
Old
Thanks Meter 412
Default Re: dbrand.com N4 skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrandSkins View Post
Sending it out with the other 1,000 shipments we haven't sent yet. As soon as we're caught up this time, we'll be caught up for good. A lot of new Robots are on the job. Sorry to everyone for the delays.
Thanks a million u guys are great

Sent from my Nexus 4
DEVICES:galaxy s2, xperia play, htc sensation, htc desire, hyc desire hd,galaxy s3,galaxy nexus, lg nexus 4,asus tf101,padfone 2,nexus 7 tab. Galaxy tab
The Following User Says Thank You to gavin-phelan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elzafir
Old
Thanks Meter 197

DONATE TO ME

I checked your website (which is not optimized for mobile btw), but can't find anything about warranty...

Sent from my Nexus 4 pimped with AOKP and Franco.kernel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gavin-phelan
Old
Thanks Meter 412

Quote:
Originally Posted by elzafir View Post
I checked your website (which is not optimized for mobile btw), but can't find anything about warranty...

What do u need warrenty for nothing should go wrong and there reusable

Sent from my Nexus 4
DEVICES:galaxy s2, xperia play, htc sensation, htc desire, hyc desire hd,galaxy s3,galaxy nexus, lg nexus 4,asus tf101,padfone 2,nexus 7 tab. Galaxy tab

dbrandSkins
Old
Thanks Meter 1,629
Quote:
We have no warranty. If some crazy sh*t goes wrong like the vinyl spontaneously combusts, let us know and we'll make it right.

Mobile optimization (aka rezponziv dezign) is high on the priority list. Stay tuned.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dbrandSkins For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elzafir
Old
(Last edited by elzafir; 13th February 2013 at 03:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 197

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin-phelan View Post
What do u need warrenty for nothing should go wrong and there reusable

Sent from my Nexus 4
Warranty is useful if there's a manufacturer's mistake, like they forgot to make a hole for the camera. Without warranty you're basically ****ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrandSkins View Post
We have no warranty. If some crazy sh*t goes wrong like the vinyl spontaneously combusts, let us know and we'll make it right.

Mobile optimization (aka rezponziv dezign) is high on the priority list. Stay tuned.
Hahahah thanks for the reply. I'm not worried, though. Was just curious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gavin-phelan
Old
Thanks Meter 412

Quote:
Warranty is useful if there's a manufacturer's mistake, like they forgot to make a hole for the camera. Without warranty you're basically ****ed.

Ah not really hes a really nice man and will replace it aslong as uve proof of purchase or a picture id presume

Sent from my Nexus 4

dbrandSkins
Old
Thanks Meter 1,629
Quote:
False. We don't manufacture faulty units, and if by some crazy anomaly you do get a faulty unit, we always replace it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dbrandSkins For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyanide911
Old
Thanks Meter 50
I searched but I couldn't see any pics of the Nexus 4 with the titanium cover on. Any links? I can't decide between Carbon and Titanium...
Phone History: Nokia 6600 -> Sony Ericsson W850i -> Sony Ericsson W300i -> HTC Touch -> LG Optimus One -> Sony Ericsson W8 -> Nexus 4 (broken) -> Galaxy S3 -> Galaxy Note 2 -> LG Optimus One -> Nexus 5

Paranoid Android

gavin-phelan
Old
Thanks Meter 412

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide911 View Post
I searched but I couldn't see any pics of the Nexus 4 with the titanium cover on. Any links? I can't decide between Carbon and Titanium...
Check there facebook maybe

Sent from my Nexus 4

Al_Drac
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide911 View Post
Or just check the 2nd page of the thread...