Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[dry install]spigen sgp front and back protectors

Tip us?

androidfoshizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 139
I just ordered the ultra clear,..done buying sh*t for this sweet nexus 4 thats waiting to be activated

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G

Toaster Strudels
Old
Thanks Meter 356
I asked for a refund cause I didn't like the non-matte finish and they sent me a replacement. If anyone wants a BNIB Spigen Dual for $14 shipped, PM me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
iPhone 5s 32GB [Space Grey, AT&T] -- HTC One M8 32GB [Gunmetal Grey, AT&T] -- 2013 Retina MBP 13"

If I helped you, feel free to click the "Thanks" button!

Excelus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had dual screen protectors when I had an iPhone 4 and a matte back makes it look and feel really nice. Hopefully Spigen makes a one matte and one gloss set, or I'll have to wait for eBay ones

frigidazzi
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Anyone have this that can comment on if this will prevent the back of my phone from sliding off of everything? I want to go without a case, but need something to prevent the back of my phone from sliding everywhere.

Also, anyone use it extensively with wireless charger notice it if messes up the screen protector at all?

Thanks!