Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 40,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

what kind of case do you use ?

Tip us?

Vital Phone Case
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default what kind of case do you use ?

omgwtfitsp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've actually found that using no case, at least on this phone is the best for me. For one, I'm not afraid of dropping my phone because I rarely do. But for another reason, I find cases tend to make the phone buttons harder to use. I bought a legit SPIGEN case per my friend's recommendation but as soon as I got it I hated it. Buttons become harder to press because its no longer raised out of the body as much, and the thing I hate most is that the case was actually slippier to hold than the phone naked, because this phone has the side grip. With the case, I would have to use slide2wake/lock to make daily use easier but I like the slim feeling of the phone so there's no case for me. I've yet to find a good case for this phone so if people have one, let us know, I'm curious.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

dk0108
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I'm currently using the Poetic palette case. I hate bulky cases so i went for this one. Protects the device well enough. But i have to agree with the previous post, the grip is better without a case.

ttheodorou
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vital Phone Case View Post
i use a cheap tpu gel case BUT i cut holes for the buttons because it was way to hard to use them

Mustafadvc1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm using Ringke FUSION, it protected all body and you can feel buttons like no-case!

linkboy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafadvc1 View Post
I'm using Ringke FUSION, it protected all body and you can feel buttons like no-case!
I have the FUSION as well and I totally love it. Before that, I used a case I got from a T-Mobile store.

Broseph Stalin
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Using a white Ringke Slim and loving it.

There's one problem though, the bit covering the front on the top left is larger than all the other ones, causing my phone to wobble when face-down on a table. Anyone else have this problem?

Sir_gpm
Old
Thanks Meter 133
This is the one I have now. Love the Fusion too.

http://www.cruzerlite.com/cases/lg/n...se-for-nexus-4

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

acejavelin
Old
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
I have been using the Ionic Guardian case for a while as my everyday case, really like it, and it is pretty cheap, under $10 for most colors. I also have a red Turtle Armor case that I use sometimes, it is pretty cheap but works well and has a holster. I did use a Mybat Tuff case for a while, it was great, but I just can't find it.

Been looking at the Boxwave Active series case lately, might order one with my next Amazon purchase to see what it is like, although for the price you can get an Otterbox, Trident, or Ballistic case.
Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Beanstalk 4.4.4 with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Official Beanstalk)
Current Tablet: iPad 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC DNA, HTC One (M7), Motorola Moto G GPE
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Rezound, Samsung Stratosphere, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
The Following User Says Thank You to acejavelin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andreadepinto
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
I do not use and it's still perfect my Nexus 4