FORUMS

Original Nexus 4 in-ear headset

283 posts
Thanks Meter: 71
 
By ngr.hd, Senior Member on 2nd March 2014, 02:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello

Where can I buy the original headset with that 'X' sign on its both plugs, to be delivered in India? Searched eBay couldn't find any.

Thanks
 
 
6th March 2014, 03:11 PM |#2  
punkmonkey1984's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 503
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngr.hd

Hello

Where can I buy the original headset with that 'X' sign on its both plugs, to be delivered in India? Searched eBay couldn't find any.

Thanks

Search LG Quadbeat headphones, same just LG logo, no X logo

The Following User Says Thank You to punkmonkey1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 03:55 PM |#3  
ngr.hd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkmonkey1984

Search LG Quadbeat headphones, same just LG logo, no X logo

Thanks!
9th March 2014, 06:41 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngr.hd

Thanks!

i prefer the iphone ear headset
10th March 2014, 04:36 AM |#5  
thinhletien's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary, Canada
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
actually, my nexus 4 did not come with headphone, dont know why. Bought from Fido, canada, 2 of them no headphone included.
My suggestion is Sennheiser MX-365, you will be surprised with 20$, amazing sound, deep bass, balance, comfor, .....
12th March 2014, 06:22 PM |#6  
scream4cheese's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 874
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinhletien

actually, my nexus 4 did not come with headphone, dont know why. Bought from Fido, canada, 2 of them no headphone included.
My suggestion is Sennheiser MX-365, you will be surprised with 20$, amazing sound, deep bass, balance, comfor, .....

That's because headphones never came with the phone.
14th March 2014, 01:12 PM |#7  
mimsiroll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Donate to Me
More
Marshall earphones and urbanears..it's great!
16th March 2014, 11:09 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
this earphone only looks good, sound quality is not that good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes