FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Nexus 4 Bumper Replica Preorder

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By lalahai, Member on 19th December 2012, 10:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2013, 10:52 PM |#901  
Flag DE
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Re: Nexus 4 Bumper Replica Preorder
Where can I get the white/orange bumper?

NEXUS 4=Richard mille watch

20th February 2013, 11:16 PM |#902  
Flag Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
Thanks Meter: 3,372

More
The OEM bumper on the right in the black vs black. In the white vs black the OEM is on the left obviously . In the pic with all 3 the OEM is on the bottom right.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361402050563.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1747185   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361402162917.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1747187   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361402181174.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1747188   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361402191292.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1747192  
Last edited by DowntownJeffBrown; 20th February 2013 at 11:23 PM.
20th February 2013, 11:23 PM |#903  
Flag Kavala
Thanks Meter: 4

More
How about side to side photos ... Multiple angles?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 11:27 PM |#904  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeRgr

How about side to side photos ... Multiple angles?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Give me a lil bit I'm out but I'll be home in an about an hour.

21st February 2013, 12:14 AM |#905  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownJeffBrown

Give me a lil bit I'm out but I'll be home in an about an hour.

I'm interested in a green one (and possibly a red one). How much would it cost if it's shipped to Canada? Also, do I pay via paypal?
21st February 2013, 12:44 AM |#906  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redemption0327

I'm interested in a green one (and possibly a red one). How much would it cost if it's shipped to Canada? Also, do I pay via paypal?

Well I got a problem now. I had a few people that wanted to buy from me and now 2 backed out and I need probably about 8 people or cases to make it worth while. So u can give me a couple days to get a few people together or there is the buychina.com option as posted a few posts back. It'll cost alot less to buy from buychina.com its only $12 shipped through them but its very slow shipping. Let me know u wanna do. I do take PayPal

21st February 2013, 01:01 AM |#907  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownJeffBrown

Well I got a problem now. I had a few people that wanted to buy from me and now 2 backed out and I need probably about 8 people or cases to make it worth while. So u can give me a couple days to get a few people together or there is the buychina.com option as posted a few posts back. It'll cost alot less to buy from buychina.com its only $12 shipped through them but its very slow shipping. Let me know u wanna do. I do take PayPal

If that's the case, I'll grab it off buychina. Thanks.
21st February 2013, 01:03 AM |#908  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatpeopleunite

I thought the ones you got were from qspades (the seller) on the Taobao site. The ones from buychina are the same ones. Buychina is simply a forwarding service, they will buy from the Taobao site and send it to you for a fee. I've had bad experiences with Buychina so I would highly say don't do it, but someone on here has gotten their shipment safe and sound so take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

Did buychina rip you off? Here's his post (scroll a bit down):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...r#post38007086

I've personally never ordered anything from them before, but that particular Taobao seller on the buychina site has 100% feedback (albeit 5 ratings only) so for just $12 it might be a risk worth taking (I'd like a red or white one!).

But I'm happy with my official Play Store bought LG bumper and already putting money aside for the X phone so I am probably done buying accessories for the N4.
21st February 2013, 01:40 AM |#909  

More
Just so everyone knows I just ordered a red one from buychina.com I'll keep u guys updated. I just wanna compare and see what I get from them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 03:11 AM |#910  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8_8

Did buychina rip you off? Here's his post (scroll a bit down):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...r#post38007086

I've personally never ordered anything from them before, but that particular Taobao seller on the buychina site has 100% feedback (albeit 5 ratings only) so for just $12 it might be a risk worth taking (I'd like a red or white one!).

But I'm happy with my official Play Store bought LG bumper and already putting money aside for the X phone so I am probably done buying accessories for the N4.

Yeah, they stiffed me. It wasn't for the bumper. I ordered a pair of shoes about a year ago with them, and got cheated out of $100. Never got a refund or anything, and my CC didn't do anything cause it was an international order. Something like that, I don't remember the details. I just know I didn't get my shoes and have stayed away from buychina since. If enough people get their orders and have positive experiences, I might take the bite and order a bumper or two. But for now, I think I'm ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to fatpeopleunite For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 08:27 AM |#911  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
The ratings on buychina... doesn't really make sense to me. You are not dealing with the seller, but with a middleman so ratings about quality may be legitimate, but complains about shipping speed/service attitude/goods didn't arrive... you are really complaining about buychina.com as a whole, not each individual sellers who don't even know they are listed on the site. It is like writing to Barnes and Noble to complain that the service attitude of the salesman sucks when you bought your Nook ereader at Staplers - what's the point?

Furthermore, you are going through two layers of postage, and both layers are at the slowest options possible (short of going by sea) to save cost.

Anyway I bought a green, white and yellow bumper from Taobao together with a wireless charger and fancy diary case. Would be interesting to see them up close.
Last edited by innumerabilis; 21st February 2013 at 02:44 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread