Originally Posted by Deeco7 View Post
Ffs open in the UK already!
Eh?

Sent from my Nexus 4

NewAndreas
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Re: Orb now available

Well... In Norway the orb costs over 120 dollars, so im not getting it any time soon. :/

Sent from my Nexus 4

Deeco7
Old
Thanks Meter 377
Default Re: Orb now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIntruder View Post
Eh?

Sent from my Nexus 4
"Nexus 4 Wireless Charger is not available in your country."
∝ Nexus 5
∝ Nexus 4
∝ Nexus 7 (v2)
∝ Nexus 7 (v1)

---Legacy---
Samsung Galaxy S II
HTC Desire

espionage724
Old
Thanks Meter 494

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallN View Post
Umm... WTF? UPS just came. Had a package for someone else in my building but doesn't have a package for me!

I spoke to the UPS guy. He checked his truck again. No package for me. He says he's the only driver/truck for me street. That's it. If it's not on his truck is not being delivered today.

No, seriously, WTF UPS!? Status states it has been on the back of a truck since 2:01 AM, "Out for Delivery", so why isn't my package on the only truck that's making a delivery to my street today?

Do UPS drivers go back to the depot for more packages when their truck is empty or to pick up and deliver a late package slated for delivery today? :what:

Sent from my Nexus 7
I've had something similar happen I think when I ordered my Nexus 7. Was out for delivery on Friday, the entire day, and then doesn't show up. Ends up being rescheduled for Monday. No weather conditions anywhere near my area either.

Some awesome 2-day shipping right there...

Device Ownership:

Current Devices:
None
Side Devices:
Nexus 7 (grouper) (franco.Kernel + Rasbeanjelly)
Galaxy Rush (SPH-M830) (Stock)

Ex Devices:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 (SGH-T849)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113)
Galaxy Prevail (SPH-M820) (KoumaKernel + CTMod)
Nexus 4 (LGE960/mako) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber)
Nexus 10 (GT-P8110/manta) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber

thacounty
Old
Thanks Meter 242

DONATE TO ME
So my orb works great, but someone reported my phone stolen and had to sell it (it wasn't stolen and the buyer knew it had a bad IMEI). Now I need to decide what to do with the orb. I guess eBay...
Google Nexus 5 - Rooted - Unlocked/Untampered - Stock - CWM Recovery

"If you ever want to hide anything on XDA, just put it in the OP"

mattkroeder
Old
Thanks Meter 16
So I've had my orb for a while now. Just recently, it's stopped working properly though. It'll charge for a while and then seemingly stop charging my N4 pretty randomly.

This means whenever I get up in the morning, it's never fully charged anymore. It might stop charging at 54% or something and then subtract whatever drain happens over night. I don't have any mods to my N4 except for a dbrand skin on the back but I doubt that's the issue since it was charging just fine before when I first applied it. And yes, I've cleaned the orb of dust for the most part.

Anyone else experiencing this?

kpjimmy
Old
Thanks Meter 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkroeder View Post
So I've had my orb for a while now. Just recently, it's stopped working properly though. It'll charge for a while and then seemingly stop charging my N4 pretty randomly.

This means whenever I get up in the morning, it's never fully charged anymore. It might stop charging at 54% or something and then subtract whatever drain happens over night. I don't have any mods to my N4 except for a dbrand skin on the back but I doubt that's the issue since it was charging just fine before when I first applied it. And yes, I've cleaned the orb of dust for the most part.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Have you tried plugging it in via usb to see if its the battery?
gplus.to/kpjimmy <---Add me to G+!
http://mycolorscreen.com/kpjimmy/<---My colorscreen images

mattkroeder
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy View Post
Have you tried plugging it in via usb to see if its the battery?
It charges just fine via AC adapter. If it's on the orb, all I do is re-position the N4 to get it charging again.

wx27
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkroeder View Post
It charges just fine via AC adapter. If it's on the orb, all I do is re-position the N4 to get it charging again.
Make sure the phone is aligned where the orb is centered with the area between the Nexus and LG logos. In this position, the bottom of the volume rocker is lined up with the top edge of the orb. Take note if the phone is sitting on the orb any lower in the morning in the instances where you don't seem to get a full charge.

If the positioning is correct and you still get inconsistent charging, the last thing I suggest is rebooting the phone. My phone acted up once thinking it was on/off/on/off the charger while I was looking at it, and a reboot seemed to fix whatever that issue was.

Ohgami_Ichiro
Old
Thanks Meter 385

DONATE TO ME
I have seen "Replica" orbs popping up on Ebay. I saw it on Newegg as well. In different colors too. Almost tempted to try one to see if they are decent or not.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA2JU0UF3051
DEATH TO CDMA!!
GSM=Freedom, CDMA=Prison

Main Phone: Nexus 5 (Black)
Build: KOT49H 4.4.2
Recovery: Stock
Memory: 16GB

Dev Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)
Build: KOT49H 4.4.2
Recovery: Stock
Memory: 32GB

Evolution: