No registration required

ProClip USA new release estimate

OP Antebios

18th December 2012, 10:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 33

309 posts
If you have used ProClip USA, then you know how wonderful (and expensive) their car mounts and docks can be. But, you get what you pay for, and they are excellent vehicle mounts and docks. I heard that ProClip USA was going to have a Nexus 4 car dock ready by mid-January 2013, but it looks like it has been pushed back because they need to get their hands on a N4 to model. I asked about an integrated Qi wireless charger and this was their response:
================================================== =================
Hi Richard,

We will have a holder for the Google Nexus 4. However our Nexus 4 won’t be delivered till the middle of January (Out of Stock) in which we will have a possible date of early February for a holder release. We are looking into integrated Qi wireless charging for the future but will not be implemented yet for the Nexus 4.

Once we will have a holder available for your device, we will notify you via email.

However, we do have a series of 6 ProClip Universal holders which will accommodate a number of devices with or without cases/skins/extended batteries on them:

ProClip Universal Holders

Each product page has the dimensions the holders will accommodate. Please take good measurements of your device with or without the case ,which will help you to select the best working ProClip Universal holder for your device with or without the case.

Best Regards,

Johan
Customer Service
ProClip USA, Inc.
================================================== ======

So, there you have it. I would sooo love to have a ProClip USA dock for my beautiful Nexus 4 with an integrated Qi charger. Just last night I got my wireless charger, so I might have to rig up my own vehicle dock with it if I want it.
18th December 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 170

532 posts
More
i got this same reply a few days ago... but it's good to know that they're looking into the Qi charger as well.
17th March 2013, 03:28 AM   |  #3  
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 41

551 posts
More
Re: ProClip USA new release estimate
3 months and no news prefer universal version if possible

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
17th March 2013, 03:54 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 33

309 posts
ProClip released their N4 docks back at the end of January. You need to go visit their product page.

Sent from my Nexus 4
17th March 2013, 04:28 AM   |  #5  
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 41

551 posts
More
But not the wirelessly charged qi version
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebios

ProClip released their N4 docks back at the end of January. You need to go visit their product page.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread